Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Death spiral? Actually, the stock is simply about the same as it was a year ago. Although I admit that when I saw the news yesterday afternoon following the market close I was so surprised that I accidentally spilled an entire cup of coffee on my desk. Of course, even in its currently depressed state, Facebook's market capitalization is greater than Toyota, VW, Daimler-Benz, GM, Ford, and Fiat-Chrysler combined.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I've relegated myself to cutting back on facebook except to post things like the roadkill cake I made for my teen. Teen didn't want to give me any ideas for a cake so I threw stuff out there including a roadkill cat cake. Only response was "Whatever..." So...challenge accepted. I made a roadkill cat cake for said teen's birthday.
"Pics, or it didn't happen"!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Death spiral? Actually, the stock is simply about the same as it was a year ago. Although I admit that when I saw the news yesterday afternoon following the market close I was so surprised that I accidentally spilled an entire cup of coffee on my desk. Of course, even in its currently depressed state, Facebook's market capitalization is greater than Toyota, VW, Daimler-Benz, GM, Ford, and Fiat-Chrysler combined.
Yeah Ford is at 10 dollars a share right now. But I still increased my holdings on the dip. Netflix has been my real winner though.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah Ford is at 10 dollars a share right now. But I still increased my holdings on the dip. Netflix has been my real winner though.
Good for you on Netflix. I couldn't get myself to believe that the Netflix valuation was justified and sustainable, so I foolishly sold at $125. I think Ford is just jailed money.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
No pics of jokes with dead or injured animals, please. Maybe leave a link to whoever wants to see it on facebook.
Thanks!
I assumed it was a real cake made to look like it was a road kill (rather than road kill made to look like a cake).

A true road kill cake would be a pretty good way to have your daughter hate you for life (not to mention putting a screeching halt to any sleepovers or just her friends at your house)!

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I actually just ditched fb to eliminate a time sink. Of course now I'm here ... about to revive TBT.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
FB is great. I’m part of a beer group that has regular meetups and I’ve been able to try a lot of really good beer :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis