Extinction of dlp ? why led became king [emoji146]? Yay or ney ? Have you owned one ? Help info

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Not to mention the death ray possibilities. I think we've strayed a little off that topic. It'd cost next to nothing to build, it'd be a learning experience AND... you'd have a death ray!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Because I refuse to let it die until I see noob build a death ray!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Dude, stop looking at old garbage TVs to buy. There is a reason people are willing to let them go so cheap. Not worth your time.
Did Reptilians come down from space ?
this is even weirder but I have no sent messages to this guy ever ?? Wrf bizarre

Is this legitImate???
Reptilians invading in year 2025
Tesla spoken to them

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Look at the price of this dlp has this guy been hiding under a rock for 12 years to not realize they don’t make them anymore. ?? I wish I had a 75” tv but I’m broke af and it wouldn’t fit anywhere.

Tesla spoken to them

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Seriously, it's time to stop looking at TVs and start looking at projectors. They take up less room and throw much larger images.

Yes, you need to use it in the dark, but people that love projectors (myself included) know that even a 85" television isn't home theater. Home theater starts at 100" and many people go much larger. I have a 161" screen that I use with my projector.

I would scan the interwebs for 1080p (native) resolution models. Good ones will not be under $100 typically, but there are some older models out there.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Seriously, it's time to stop looking at TVs and start looking at projectors. They take up less room and throw much larger images.

Yes, you need to use it in the dark, but people that love projectors (myself included) know that even a 85" television isn't home theater. Home theater starts at 100" and many people go much larger. I have a 161" screen that I use with my projector.

I would scan the interwebs for 1080p (native) resolution models. Good ones will not be under $100 typically, but there are some older models out there.
Maybe I should focus more on getting a job and moving out first . No room anywhere but basement for a projector and if I get a job and stay here . Maybe put one wall to wall in basement
I’m just wasting money trying to get theater quality from a tv screen never competes , with projector

Tesla spoken to them

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

Why do vintage or old old dlp have these massive speaker boxes / tv stand things ? And is the audio quality even soundbar or stereo quality ?

Cannot even fit one of those in my car , massive speaker unit in bottom is size of the tv itself .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Why do vintage or old old dlp have these massive speaker boxes / tv stand things ? And is the audio quality even soundbar or stereo quality ?

Cannot even fit one of those in my car , massive speaker unit in bottom is size of the tv itself .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe not good stereo quality, but way better than modern flat panels.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis