Experience with filing a Paypal Claim?

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
No offense, but duh.

This is the particular section I'm talking about:
"...we may be unable to make a full recovery of your payment from the seller"

How ridiculous is it that I have to send in something on my dime (which is understandable), and that I still might not even get full recovery. "Full recovery" opens them up to give me $0.00. That's the point I'm making.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
They're limited in the number of ways they can "take" money from someone. They can't just take money from them and they can't take money they can't get. If the person closed their bank account and credit card, and their Paypal balance is 0, they're left with basically no recourse to recover money.

They can't promise to recover money if they can't guarantee they'll be able to get it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If you return the item to the seller he's going to say you wrecked it. Then you'll be out the cost of the item AND return shipping.

Just out of curiosity, how much of your time have you spent on this matter?

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
They're limited in the number of ways they can "take" money from someone. They can't just take money from them and they can't take money they can't get. If the person closed their bank account and credit card, and their Paypal balance is 0, they're left with basically no recourse to recover money.

They can't promise to recover money if they can't guarantee they'll be able to get it.
If you return the item to the seller he's going to say you wrecked it. Then you'll be out the cost of the item AND return shipping.

Just out of curiosity, how much of your time have you spent on this matter?
You guys are essentially saying what I've told myself. Don't bother with resending it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis