EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Did Biden say that? Because this is what is stated in the linked article:
No, you missed the point, he fiddle farted around for three years and THEN decides to do something !

Maybe China is trying to clear out their insane asylums.
Good, makes room for Trump & Biden !

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
So, if he was tardy in addressing the issue, how is the GOP putting up roadblocks helpful?
Notice that Mikado does not appear to be upset in any way that the most conservative immigration legislation in decades was blocked by Trump and GOP. The GOP essentially got everything they asked for, as I read about it then.

So it’s useful to show hypocrisy, I guess.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Neither side is acting in good faith if the country's survival is used as the criterion. The Dems want more voters and give out free stuff, the GOP wants to block everything and neither wants to look at the problems without thinking "What's in it, for me?".

I hope you don't think Biden announced that he "could close the border tomorrow" for anything other than votes. He waited more than three years to say that, after reversing the policies in place when he was inaugurated. Don't just look at the number of migrants, look at WHO'S coming across- the number from mainland China two months ago was more than all of last year.
Biden never said he ""could close the border tomorrow" , that was said by Missouri Sen Josh Hawley back in Feb 2024. Darn shame Biden failed on his boarder policy, oh which was led by VP Harris.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Did Biden say that? Because this is what is stated in the linked article:

Maybe China is trying to clear out their insane asylums.
Just search for it if you don't want to believe someone.......

Harris doesn't have broad support- she hasn't done much while VP and if she makes it to the Oval Office, I don't now who would be confident in her abilities to do much of anything. I don't care about anything but someone's ability to do what's best for the country but the definition isn't universal, which is the reason for all of the bickering and it really doesn't seem that many want to compromise.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha liked TT down voting highfigh. :p

I believe it was a Republican congress person who said they were elected to fix the border issue. When they made a proposal, basically they were met with threats by peers.

highfigh

highfigh

Biden never said he ""could close the border tomorrow" , that was said by Missouri Sen Josh Hawley back in Feb 2024. Darn shame Biden failed on his boarder policy, oh which was led by VP Harris.
You didn't read the links- the first was dated Feb 1, 2024 and the second one was dated Jan 29, 2024- it WAS Biden who said he could close the border.

Biden is POTUS, so it's HIS failed policy, regardless of any responsibility Harris was given.

highfigh

highfigh

I believe it was a Republican congress person who said they were elected to fix the border issue. When they made a proposal, basically they were met with threats by peers.
And that shows how bad the relationship has become.

highfigh

highfigh

TankTop- if you want to down vote a post, have the balls to explain why.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Personally I'd sum it up as Biden was slow to do anything on the border, and when he finally did the Republicans weren't interested. Therefore the economy and inflation in theory should be what's most important to voters.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
You didn't read the links- the first was dated Feb 1, 2024 and the second one was dated Jan 29, 2024- it WAS Biden who said he could close the border.

Biden is POTUS, so it's HIS failed policy, regardless of any responsibility Harris was given.
true that, but for Harris she was given that responsibility by the President and she didn't deliver, yes Biden owns it. Hell even Clinton in his 1995 State of The Union addressed measures to crack down on the number of illegals coming across the boarder. And even 10 years ago Obama noted the same thing on the White House lawn with Biden by his side. . I think the boarder is so broken, its going to be darn near impossible to fix it these days.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall

lol, that was an accident, fixed it

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just search for it if you don't want to believe someone.......

Harris doesn't have broad support- she hasn't done much while VP and if she makes it to the Oval Office, I don't now who would be confident in her abilities to do much of anything. I don't care about anything but someone's ability to do what's best for the country but the definition isn't universal, which is the reason for all of the bickering and it really doesn't seem that many want to compromise.
It isn't a matter of believing or disbelieving.

The debate escalated recently after Mr. Biden promised to "shut down" the U.S.-Mexico border if Congress passes an immigration compromise that his administration has been negotiating with a small bipartisan group of senators.
My understanding - as stated in both articles you linked - is that the level of restrictions on the border to satisfy the GOP were beyond the President's authority and required the approval of Congress. Just to clarify, I don't think anyone from either party has been talking about "shutting down" the border in the literal sense, like an iron curtain.

And, just to be clear, none of my recent posts relating to Harris should be understood to indicate that I am a supporter. I'm neutral on her. What should be understood from my posts is that Trump is so unfit for office, that practically any plausible candidate put forward by the Democrats would be a better choice. Well...maybe not JFK Jr.

I'm looking at this primarily from the standpoint of what's in the interests of the international community. During his 1st term in office, Trump made an ass of himself on the international stage. Denigrating his allies, while washing Putin's balls and expressing admiration for other tyrants. Trying to extort a false accusation from Zelenskyy against the Bidens. Making all kinds of noise about NAFTA, forcing a renegotiation that produced a new agreement that was barely different from the old one. Calling underdeveloped countries "shitholes". I could go on, but you get the picture.

His domestic record should make it a simple choice - he does not have the best interests of America at heart.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So, if he was tardy in addressing the issue, how is the GOP putting up roadblocks helpful?
It's not and I never stated it was. As for your 'tardy' comment that is so riddled with horsesh$t ! Biden inherited a border mess that has been festering for decades, his 'tardiness' as you stated made it even worse.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It's not and I never stated it was. As for your 'tardy' comment that is so riddled with horsesh$t ! Biden inherited a border mess that has been festering for decades, his 'tardiness' as you stated made it even worse.
Okie-dokie.

*Shrugs*

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Notice that Mikado does not appear to be upset in any way that the most conservative immigration legislation in decades was blocked by Trump and GOP. The GOP essentially got everything they asked for, as I read about it then.

So it’s useful to show hypocrisy, I guess.
Upset ???? yes, I'm upset that this country has turned into a left / right pissing contest with both sides getting further away from common sense middle ground.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis