EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yet drumphy has been mentally ill most of his life otoh and is getting more deranged every day. At least Biden has competent and reasonable people to assist rather than foaming at the mouth maga idiots.
That has got to be the dumbest argument ever. None of the competent and reasonable people assisting Biden have presidential authority. Only Biden has presidential authority, but apparently after 8 PM he needs to be in bed. You cannot be president of the United States if you are mentally unfit at certain times of the day.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That has got to be the dumbest argument ever. None of the competent and reasonable people assisting Biden have presidential authority. Only Biden has presidential authority, but apparently after 8 PM he needs to be in bed. You cannot be president of the United States if you are mentally unfit at certain times of the day.
I'll take Joe's sanity the majority of the day over the 24/7 insanity of your drumphy boy.

T

TankTop5

I'll take Joe's sanity the majority of the day over the 24/7 insanity of your drumphy boy.
Think I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve said I don’t like Trump. Anyway, we have a 25th amendment for a reason and it’s time we use it. Furthermore, if Biden does run, it’s an almost guaranteed loss at this point. You standing behind Biden is what will get Trump elected. If I really wanted Trump in office, I would be pushing for Biden to continue to run.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Think I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve said I don’t like Trump. Anyway, we have a 25th amendment for a reason and it’s time we use it. Furthermore, if Biden does run, it’s an almost guaranteed loss at this point. You standing behind Biden is what will get Trump elected. If I really wanted Trump in office, I would be pushing for Biden to continue to run.
Then why do you keep finding reasons to support drumphy and rail against Biden? Being old/tired isn't the same thing as mentally unfit. I don't care if you don't like drumphy but you've obviously supported him, one of the reasons we have this mess. Stupid assumptions based on talking points from Fox? Dunno....

T

TankTop5

Then why do you keep finding reasons to support drumphy and rail against Biden? Being old/tired isn't the same thing as mentally unfit. I don't care if you don't like drumphy but you've obviously supported him, one of the reasons we have this mess. Stupid assumptions based on talking points from Fox? Dunno....
Clintons campaign manager just came out calling for Biden to resign.

T

TankTop5

So what? Many more have called for drumphy to gtfo of town....
Even if he’s mentally fit people don’t believe it anymore and moderates will choose the next president like always. His campaign cannot recover from this and Kamala polls just a little below Biden. There is talk of having a traditional Democrat Convention and actually selecting a candidate rather than insiders appointing someone.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Even if he’s mentally fit people don’t believe it anymore and moderates will choose the next president like always. His campaign cannot recover from this and Kamala polls just a little below Biden. There is talk of having a traditional Democrat Convention and actually selecting a candidate rather than insiders appointing someone.
We'll see, but keeping stumping for the drumphy option is still far worse. The traditional Democrat party has simply backed Biden at this point....vote for incompetence/insurgence/corrupt SCOTUS with a vote for drumphy....its the basic choice right now. I'd rather see some other candidates but no one else has the "marketing" going at this point.....but anything but drumphy/maga bullshit.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Much as it pains me to say, Biden should resign and make KH president....now.
The Democrats should have been planning this since Biden took office.
Biden even said 4 years ago he was going for one term...Harris should have been groomed to be the candidate this whole time.

Harris has a good chance of defeating the Orange Monkey.
Biden is just making things worse with his "need to sleep more" stance....as true as it might be, it shows weakness in the face of the enemy.
Dems need a curveball at this point.
Trumpy and his cronies are throwing a new one every week....that benefits them every time.

This whole situation is beyond disgusting.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Much as it pains me to say, Biden should resign and make KH president....now.
The Democrats should have been planning this since Biden took office.
Biden even said 4 years ago he was going for one term...Harris should have been groomed to be the candidate this whole time.

Harris has a good chance of defeating the Orange Monkey.
Biden is just making things worse with his "need to sleep more" stance....as true as it might be, it shows weakness in the face of the enemy.
Dems need a curveball at this point.
Trumpy and his cronies are throwing a new one every week....that benefits them every time.

This whole situation is beyond disgusting.
Then again unfortunately even an old white guy like Biden is more attractive to more voters than a female or someone of color let alone both. We have a deep seated racism in this country unfortunately. I think Newsome would be best but with all the anti-california sentiment made popular by maga, meh

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Then again unfortunately even an old white guy like Biden is more attractive to more voters than a female or someone of color let alone both. We have a deep seated racism in this country unfortunately. I think Newsome would be best but with all the anti-california sentiment made popular by maga, meh
Newsome would have been a great choice, but you are right.
California means "land of liberals" to most conservatives and the backlash against him could/would be epic.

I just think that already being VP gives Harris an edge....
Granted, the Biden Administration should have had this all planned ahead in the event (and high probability) of Joes decline.

T

TankTop5

I think at this point Harris is the only viable candidate. Without her $231 million goes away and I believe we are now at 4 states that can’t get Biden off the ticket unless he’s dead. And I misspoke earlier, DNC internal polling only has Harris 2 points behind Trump where Biden is currently 6 points behind. I personally don’t think she has a chance and it would come down her VP pick. Don’t think it could be Newsom as his personality is bigger than hers unless they manage him really well. Again back to my previous statement that WH aides are now leaking to the NYT everyone has known for months. If someone says Harris has known her credibility is toast. This is a dumpster fire and I think Democrats need to focus on House and Senate seats

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I just think that already being VP gives Harris an edge....
Understand what you’re saying, but being VP didn’t help Al Gore in 2000. Given the state of the country, having Harris run against Trump is likely a guaranteed loss. Against a normal republican like Liz Cheney, that’d be more interesting and certainly better than the current two.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
At least Biden has competent and reasonable people to assist rather than foaming at the mouth maga idiots.
LMAO, you gotta be kidding !! ?? Did you notice how well his 'competent & reasonable people' prepared him for last weeks debate ?

The man has become a liability not an asset.

As for the MAGA misfits........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO, you gotta be kidding !! ?? Did you notice how well his 'competent & reasonable people' prepared him for last weeks debate ?

The man has become a liability not an asset.

As for the MAGA misfits........
You might be aware that there are other people than just the very few prepping Biden for the debate.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Understand what you’re saying, but being VP didn’t help Al Gore in 2000. Given the state of the country, having Harris run against Trump is likely a guaranteed loss. Against a normal republican like Liz Cheney, that’d be more interesting and certainly better than the current two.
I don't get the opposition to Harris....especially if she was running against someone who has proven himself to be utterly unfit for office.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
simple actually........Biden chose her for identity politics rather than competence.
Harris doesn't need to run. Should Biden win, I would say he never makes it medical wise and his condition worsens through his first reelected year. He steps down she takes over.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
simple actually........Biden chose her for identity politics rather than competence.
Seems like you’re talking yourself into voting for Trump, and you’re not alone in this, or vote on someone else in a close election.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Harris doesn't need to run. Should Biden win, I would say he never makes it medical wise and his condition worsens through his first reelected year. He steps down she takes over.
I tried implying that over in the 'Joe' thread but Trell is not capable of seeing the forest for the trees ........

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis