EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Did you read it? It’s fairly short. The immunity granted by the Supreme Court is not relevant for impeachment, as I understand it.

From the link:

>>>The Constitution's grant of the impeachment power to Congress is largely unchecked by the other branches of government. Impeachment is primarily a political process, in which judgments and procedures are left to the final discretions of the authorities vested with the powers to impeach and to try impeachments.<<<
I understand that it’s a purely political process, my point was why insert the language of high crimes and misdemeanors? Perhaps the answer is, Congress impeaches, and the Senate convicts of impeachment.

edit add: I left that thought incomplete. The Senate would convict of the crimes outlined in Congress impeachment, but the courts cannot convict. I guess we all get to throw away our old civics textbooks.

T

TankTop5

And Kamala may be our next president, such an inspiration when she tells little girls how she got started in politics
IMG_7974.jpeg

T

TankTop5

Beats Trump any day.
I foresee an issue with running Kamala though. Some White Aides have leaked they everyone in the White House has know Biden has had issues for awhile. If anyone makes an official statement confirming that and Kamala knew her credibility is toast.

Trumps lead is gaining daily on Biden and the Vegas betting odds on Biden are now 13.5%

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I will be honest I have no clue why he even went to jail, I never followed it at all. Other than being an insufferable twat, what did he actually do criminally?
This particular one is due to him not responding to a congressional summons. Not as good as his grift on selling the drumph disciples some wall bullshit ("We Build the Wall"), but typical for a drumph flunky somewhat.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
This particular one is due to him not responding to a congressional summons. Not as good as his grift on selling the drumph disciples some wall bullshit ("We Build the Wall"), but typical for a drumph flunky somewhat.
I think it was on two occasions.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I understand that it’s a purely political process, my point was why insert the language of high crimes and misdemeanors? Perhaps the answer is, Congress impeaches, and the Senate convicts of impeachment.

edit add: I left that thought incomplete. The Senate would convict of the crimes outlined in Congress impeachment, but the courts cannot convict. I guess we all get to throw away our old civics textbooks.
Are you separating the Senate form Congress?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Almost a year and a half since this thread started, over 1800 posts................ So tell me, is 'The Donald' locked up yet ? LMAO !!

As hard as the dim witted Dems try to get him in jail and divert attention from the senile train wreck that's in office right now, they continue to fail .............

Oh what a sh$t show this country has become :(

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Almost a year and a half since this thread started, over 1800 posts................ So tell me, is 'The Donald' locked up yet ? LMAO !!

As hard as the dim witted Dems try to get him in jail and divert attention from the senile train wreck that's in office right now, they continue to fail .............

Right?!?! Well at least we beat Medicare lmao!!! Still don’t know who’s coke was in the white house though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

The documents case is the only real strong one IMO. J6 doesn't need a conviction to know Republicans would like to forget about it.

T

TankTop5

Biden told Governors he needs more sleep and no events after 8pm. also said at a campaign event he was tired at the debate due to all the international travel but he had 6 days of rest at Camp David. A White House aid leaked to the press they have known about his mental health for months.

If people start going public that they’ve known about his condition and hid it it will be a course in law school for the next 100 years. Kamala will have zero credibility and Dems will have to dump the entire Biden cabinet and anyone who knew anything, they will never work in politics again. That may sound like an extreme opinion but if you think through the implications of allowing a US president to remain in power and hid his mental health from the people this is an enormous shame and do major damage to the Democratic Party.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Biden told Governors he needs more sleep and no events after 8pm. also said at a campaign event he was tired at the debate due to all the international travel but he had 6 days of rest at Camp David. A White House aid leaked to the press they have known about his mental health for months.

If people start going public that they’ve known about his condition and hid it it will be a course in law school for the next 100 years. Kamala will have zero credibility and Dems will have to dump the entire Biden cabinet and anyone who knew anything, they will never work in politics again. That may sound like an extreme opinion but if you think through the implications of allowing a US president to remain in power and hid his mental health from the people this is an enormous shame and do major damage to the Democratic Party.
Yet drumphy has been mentally ill most of his life otoh and is getting more deranged every day. At least Biden has competent and reasonable people to assist rather than foaming at the mouth maga idiots.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis