EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

jinjuku

jinjuku

Love how the Trumpites immediately tried to spin it as his legal issues have something to do with Biden to end his campaign. While the end of his campaign is a likely result, politics didn't cause Trump's stupidity. Rally their supporters to them like the fake claims of voter fraud.

It is like watching fireworks, I am looking forward to a big finale here.
This is a continuation of getting him ever since he threw his hat in the ring ~2014... I don't like the guy but it doesn't mean they haven't been trying to run him out of town so to speak for the past 9 years.

Fair enough to say if he never ran for office this circus with Stormy Daniels would have never happened.

Again I don't like him, but this entire thing is pre-textual.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This is a continuation of getting him ever since he threw his hat in the ring ~2014... I don't like the guy but it doesn't mean they haven't been trying to run him out of town so to speak for the past 9 years.

Fair enough to say if he never ran for office this circus with Stormy Daniels would have never happened.

Again I don't like him, but this entire thing is pre-textual.
Absolutely agree, nobody would really have been poking around his past misdeeds if he wasn't a candidate. That does not change or absolve him of the things that he has done. He calls it a witch hunt, but he drew that attention to himself knowingly. If you go into politics and become a big public figure, people will be scrutinizing.

I recently watched a series about a serial predator and one of the girl's accusations were never taken seriously, but he was convicted of killing other girls. That girl was in court when he was sentenced and she said "Just because you didn't get convicted of your other crimes does not mean you did not commit them".

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
gonna be interesting to see how long his 'Republican support' lasts .......

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
People are carrying water for Trump but the charges in the indictment is not yet public, nor is the evidence to support them.

Just because someone tries to run him out of town does not imply that he can commit crimes with impunity.

Equal before the law is a quaint relic to some but is a corner stone for democracy and rule of law (and not men). Other democratic have and do prosecute former and current elected leaders, but it’s a first for USA.

jinjuku

jinjuku

People are carrying water for Trump but the charges in the indictment is not yet public, nor is the evidence to support them.

Just because someone tries to run him out of town does not imply that he can commit crimes with impunity.

Equal before the law is a quaint relic to some but is a corner stone for democracy and rule of law (and not men). Other democratic have and do prosecute former and current elected leaders, but it’s a first for USA.
I think I should be worried equally about Trump and the desperation since 2014 to get him out of political theater.

Anything that a group is that desperate to circle the wagons on is suspect IMO.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Absolutely agree, nobody would really have been poking around his past misdeeds if he wasn't a candidate. That does not change or absolve him of the things that he has done. He calls it a witch hunt, but he drew that attention to himself knowingly. If you go into politics and become a big public figure, people will be scrutinizing.
THIS!
;)

I don't really care whether the DA is targeting Trump in this specific interest. Perhaps he is and sees it as a crusade...
That does not invalidate the case against Trump.
The grand jury met, heard evidence and decided there was enough EVIDENCE to indict him for trial.

Sadly, we all know that his Law&Order claims are BS... as are much of what the modern Republican movement claims... Under scrutiny, it's only Laws that they think should matter which they want to enforce. But when one of theirs breaks a law, it is everything BUT Law&Order that matters, rather it becomes a circus of circling wagons and trying to convince everybody that no laws were broken.
Look at everything surrounding Capitol on Jan.6 to see how this play out. Plenty of footage and evidence showing it wasn't just a peaceful protest, yet to hear the one side say nothing happened is complete and utter BS.

To the point: If Trump really did nothing wrong in this instance then it will come out easily enough in trial.

All things considered, I really don't think Bragg could have convinced a grand jury to indict Trump without a preponderance of evidence to support his case.
Time will tell the story.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think I should be worried equally about Trump and the desperation since 2014 to get him out of political theater.

Anything that a group is that desperate to circle the wagons on is suspect IMO.
So the indictment of Trump is a conspiracy and false? On trumped up charges?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
>>>Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg defended his office’s decision to indict Donald Trump in a letter to Republican lawmakers Friday, rejecting GOP accusations of political persecution as “baseless and inflammatory.”

“That conclusion is misleading and meritless,” wrote Leslie Dubeck, Bragg’s general counsel, in a six-page letter to three House Republican committee chairs who have sought internal details of the criminal probe.

Bragg’s office also used the letter to plead with Capitol Hill Republicans to encourage calm, accusing them of engaging in “unlawful political interference” in the same breath.

“As Committee Chairmen, you could use the stature of your office to denounce these attacks and urge respect for the fairness of our justice system and for the work of the impartial grand jury,” she continued. “Instead, you and many of your colleagues have chosen to collaborate with Mr. Trump’s efforts to vilify and denigrate the integrity of elected state prosecutors and trial judges and made unfounded allegations that the Office’s investigation, conducted via an independent grand jury of average citizens serving New York State, is politically motivated.” …
<<<

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not sure who "they" are, but Hillary thought Trump was a useful idiot. Unfortunately, she was only half right.

>>>So to take Bush down, Clinton’s team drew up a plan to pump Trump up. Shortly after her kickoff, top aides organized a strategy call, whose agenda included a memo to the Democratic National Committee: “This memo is intended to outline the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have regarding the 2016 Republican presidential field,” it read.<<<

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not sure who "they" are, but Hillary thought Trump was a useful idiot. Unfortunately, she was only half right.

>>>So to take Bush down, Clinton’s team drew up a plan to pump Trump up. Shortly after her kickoff, top aides organized a strategy call, whose agenda included a memo to the Democratic National Committee: “This memo is intended to outline the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have regarding the 2016 Republican presidential field,” it read.<<<

Putin disagrees.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
As usual your reading comprehension is compromised by your bias. REREAD. It's not what I typed.
You could try to write something that is comprehensible. As for reading comprehension: Pot, meet kettle.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I voted for Hillary and was the first time I ever voted Democratic. After seeing Trumpy Reign, I had to vote for Biden. I wonder those claiming to be Republicans today, have a Christian attitude??? Morals?? Respect?? I am one for Democracy and NOT Totalitarian as Republican's are projecting themselves.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Some history from the Trump lawyer indictment by DOJ under Barr.

>>>Michael Cohen got three years in prison Wednesday for his role in what the judge called “a smorgasbord” of crimes, including hush money payments that violated campaign finance rules. But the most consequential development from the hearing had to do with a person who was not even in the courtroom: Donald Trump.

In sentencing the president’s former fixer, federal judge William H. Pauley III said in open court that Trump had directed his then-lawyer to commit a federal felony. This was in some respects a formality, a confirmation of a conclusion that prosecutors and the United States Probation Office had reached last week. But while it might have been a formality, it was important. No one in that courtroom, including the judge, disagreed that Trump directed Cohen to commit crimes. ...
<<<

Here is another from from the same time in 2018:

>>>... They’re serious charges for Cohen, and they’re just as serious for Trump. Federal law makes each of the payments punishable by up to five years in prison, and someone who orders the payments is as guilty as the person who actually makes them. Trump isn’t just an unindicted co-conspirator at this point. He’s an unindicted aider and abettor. ...<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I voted for Hillary and was the first time I ever voted Democratic. After seeing Trumpy Reign, I had to vote for Biden. I wonder those claiming to be Republicans today, have a Christian attitude??? Morals?? Respect??
No, to answer your question. There is no hope or optimism in the political climate during the Trump era. (Not that I'm a beaming example, but then I'm not the POTUS either.) It's why I said the only way left for the RNP is Trump keels over.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, to answer your question. There is no hope or optimism in the political climate during the Trump era. (Not that I'm a beaming example, but then I'm not the POTUS either.) It's why I said the only way left for the RNP is Trump keels over.
Of course there is hope as well as optimism, just look at the Democrats. There are a number of Republicans as well.

For GOP Trump is the symptom of what is wrong with that party, not the cause.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Of course there is hope as well as optimism, just look at the Democrats. There are a number of Republicans as well.

For GOP Trump is the symptom of what is wrong with that party, not the cause.
I said climate, and there is noone of those positive ingredients till at a minimum Trump is out of politics. Preferably dead though since his shadow will continue to loom over the party.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I said climate, and there is noone of those positive ingredients till at a minimum Trump is out of politics. Preferably dead though since his shadow will continue to loom over the party.
Out of politics while serving a long prison term for his failed coup attempt and insurrection works fine for me.

There are many mini-Trumps you’ve to contend with. Just see the responses to Trump’s indictment.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Out of politics while serving a long prison term for his failed coup attempt and insurrection works fine for me.

There are many mini-Trumps you’ve to contend with. Just see the responses to Trump’s indictment.
Mini Trumps is about right.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis