Enter to Win: Aperion Signature SLIMstage30 by Soundmatters Soundbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Aperion Audio wants you to win!

Aperion Audio is giving away the chance to one (1) SLIMstage30 Surround Soundbar to one (1) eligible forum member! As households add a second or third flat-panel HDTV, these secondary viewing locations may not accommodate a 5.1 home theater speaker system due to room size, layout, or pure aesthetics. The Aperion SLIMstage30 Surround Soundbar is the perfect solution for secondary viewing locations like a bedroom, den or any other room where elegance and simplicity are just as important to you as your sonic experience. This contest represents a $599 value!

Click here to find out what Audioholics thought of the SLIMstage30.

Features:
  • Slim design with piano black finish to match the aesthetics of your flat-panel TV
  • Complete sound system works right out of the box, no home theater receiver required
  • An immersive viewing experience provided from a simple one-piece soundbar
  • Projects detailed surround sound from both analog and digital 5.1 signals, without the need for surround speakers or an A/V receiver
  • Front panel 1/8" mini-jack input for iPod/MP3 player with automatic selection
  • Decodes Dolby® Digital and DTS® Digital Surround
  • Euphony™ HD surround sound technology
  • You can connect a powered subwoofer by using the included wire
  • Weight: 16.5lbs, Dimensions - 31.1" Wide x 3.5" High x 3.7" deep
To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence and 3) Answer the following questions in the thread below.

Contest Questions:
  1. What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
  2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
  3. What do you wish you had received?
  4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

Note this contest ends on January 31st, 2010. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
WooHoo

WooHoo

Audioholic
I'll bite--Assuming the contest ends in 2011 and not 2010!

Hello 2011!

1) Two best Xmas presents were my Emo XPA-3 Amp and my Blackberry Torch!
2) Have to admit, I got myself the Amp. The BB was from Mrs. WooHoo! :)

3) Loudspeakers! Need an upgrade with that Amp. ;)

4) Loudspeakers. That is, if Mrs. WooHoo does not excercise her line item veto powers!

Happy New Year all you Audioholics!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
A new Toshiba laptop with the 17 inch screen and blu ray capability I needed one and alas the Family comes through, one week after Christmas, a delay in shipping but I was surprised more than ever.
2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
I only bought as gifts this year nothing new for myself.
Without sounding ungrateful and or selfish, I hinted around to the Holiday special on the Emo XPA-3, but I can wait.
4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
I want to upgrade my front three and then add the EMO, not sure in which order I will do it but that is the ultimate goal.

T

thegreatartiste

Audiophyte

None...Nada...Zip

Just 1 item: a used Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player & 4 discs from Craigslist to backup my HD-A1 player so I can continue to watch HD DVD discs (very cheap) into the future

CASH

If I can afford it, a receiver that does HDMI & high-def audio codecs.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Contest Questions:

Wife and I bought a 58" plasma TV for each other.
Just the TV.
A shoe box full of $20's
Maybe a new receiver or pre/pro & amps.

B

Bass Bum

Audioholic Intern
Happy New Year everyone!!

1) I bought my son and I an Xbox 360.

2) I bought my GF a SanDisk Sansa Fuze + MP3 player . Also, see #1.

3) Nothing else. I am perfectly content with all I received and grateful for all I have.

4) Nothing in January or February...however, when the new home is finished in April...

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Questions:
  1. What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? Received none, but purchased an iPone for a gift.
  2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? N/A
  3. What do you wish you had received? BluRay player w/ netflix streaming
  4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas? None

indulger

indulger

Audioholic
- Harmony One Remote

- Warranty Replacement, didn't cost anything.
- A pair of the new Ascend Towers.
- lmao, I just bought everything in my signature in April. Wife would have a cow if anything new appears in the house over the next 5 years:rolleyes:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
1. None .

2. Didn't receive any from myself or anybody else :(

3. New video card, new monitor, 2 new subs, 2 new speakers.

4. Not planning on getting anything for myself until I have no more credit card debt...unless it's a really awesome deal :D

D

Doxastic

Audiophyte
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? HTPC media server components. Soon I will have it all put together.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? Gifts

What do you wish you had received? a new 5.0 system, a new projector, a new screen, a bedroom 2.1 system, neuhaus t-1

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas? some of the items listed above, depending on my budget

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bought myself an Onkyo TX-SR705, and a Dune HD Smart H1
I bought the receiver for myself, and I bought a pair of headphones for my gf.
New tv for my bedroom, more speakers are always nice :D
I'm looking to buy speakers for my mom, and computer speakers for my brother.

G

Guinness6

Junior Audioholic
[*]What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?
A gift card to my local dealer. Nothing concrete, but a stepping stone to my next big purchase. Also received a Citizen watch. (that counts, right?)

[*]Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?
Wife and I will be buying a flatscreen for the kitchen in lieu of exchanging gifts, however we haven't bought it yet.

[*]What do you wish you had received?
I'm happy with the gift card, as my next purchase(s) will be too expensive (and nuanced) for anyone to purchase for me.

[*]What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?
Small Flatscreen tv

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions:
1. What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? I must have been bad because I didn’t receive any electronics gifts.

2. Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? I bought myself a new smart phone for Christmas.

3. What do you wish you had received? A new home theater processor from either Marantz or Integra, a new Blu-ray player from OPPO, or new speakers from Magnepan, MartinLogan, or GoldenEar Technology. Of course, being awarded a soundbar from Aperion Audio would be a sweet way to bring in the new year too! ;)

4. What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you may not have received for Christmas? A new home theater processor or Blu-ray player to upgrade older equipment.

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
1. nothing
2. none. spend my money on the family.
3. a winning lottery ticket :D
4. nothing big planned. just little stuff. like a new video card, mine blew up :rolleyes:

R

Ryan8886

Audioholic
Aperion Audio wants you to win!

Aperion Audio is giving away the chance to one (1) SLIMstage30 Surround Soundbar to one (1) eligible forum member! As households add a second or third flat-panel HDTV, these secondary viewing locations may not accommodate a 5.1 home theater speaker system due to room size, layout, or pure aesthetics. The Aperion SLIMstage30 Surround Soundbar is the perfect solution for secondary viewing locations like a bedroom, den or any other room where elegance and simplicity are just as important to you as your sonic experience. This contest represents a $599 value!

Click here to find out what Audioholics thought of the SLIMstage30.

Features:
  • Slim design with piano black finish to match the aesthetics of your flat-panel TV
  • Complete sound system works right out of the box, no home theater receiver required
  • An immersive viewing experience provided from a simple one-piece soundbar
  • Projects detailed surround sound from both analog and digital 5.1 signals, without the need for surround speakers or an A/V receiver
  • Front panel 1/8" mini-jack input for iPod/MP3 player with automatic selection
  • Decodes Dolby® Digital and DTS® Digital Surround
  • Euphony™ HD surround sound technology
  • You can connect a powered subwoofer by using the included wire
  • Weight: 16.5lbs, Dimensions - 31.1" Wide x 3.5" High x 3.7" deep
To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence and 3) Answer the following questions in the thread below.

Contest Questions:

Note this contest ends on January 31st, 2010. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

1) Got nada in the fun-toy department. Just not my Christmas.

2) did purchase a 32" JVC LCD as a second TV for the living room. Don't have it set up yet.

3) Would have loved a new Oppo Blu-Ray. :D

4) No purchases likely...the LCD pretty much ate the budget. :(

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year?

Flip compact video camera.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts?

I got a nice LED flashlight.

What do you wish you had received?

Car GPS

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas?

I'm getting a Garmin 2360LMT GPS later this month.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
1.I got socks.
2.Nothing for myself, got my kid an mp3 player.
3.Want a new tv.
4. Hoping to get a new plasma sometime this year.

J

jgeorg5

Audioholic Intern
What fun consumer electronics did you receive for Christmas this year? - A Panasonic TC-P42GT25 for the bedroom.

Did you purchase any consumer electronics for yourself for Christmas or were they all gifts? I purchased the tv mention in question 1 for myself.

What do you wish you had received? A good soundbar for the new bedroom tv mentioned above.

What consumer electronics are you planning on purchasing in January or February that you many not have received for Christmas? A good soundbar + sub set up for the bedroom.

P

paullauth

Enthusiast
1 I got some bluray movies
2 i didnt buy anything
3 emo upa-7 and emo umc-1
4 emo umc-1 and an appletv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com