Enter to Win: $100 off any Carada Projection Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frogpond1

Enthusiast
I definately agree with more screen options, upwards of 2.0-3.0. Motorized and/or pull down would be nice but thier budget fixed screens are really good. We are using a pull down one at the moment and it beats the painted wall so I can only imagine what one of thier fixed screens are like....sigh someday, maybe if I win the 100.00

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
What item would you most like to see Carada add to its product line-up?

Im in line for the acoustically transparent screens, well I wouldnt be getting one but my dad would sure love one for his birthday.

W

westcott

Audioholic General
An automated roll up screen with tensioners.

A

AudioIronHorse

Audiophyte
I would also be interested in acoustically transparent screens.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
A cheaper screen than they currently offer. The screens they have now cost more than my projector.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
I would love to see a tab tensioned screen. It wouldn't matter if it is a manual pulldown or a mechanical pulldown, but it would really help placing a projector in my place.

T

tiggers

Enthusiast
Contest Question: What item would you most like to see Carada add to its product line-up?

Accessories, like screen curtains. Or valance for to cover the rollers and housing for roll-up screens that are not hidden in the ceiling. Boarders for fixed screens to give a more custom feel (or include stuff like rope lights).

Maybe just a section on your website on how to integrate track lighting and floor lighting to give a better presentation of the screen.

T

terror_beast

Audioholic Intern
What product would I most like to see?

The product I want to see most from Carada is a screen material to compete directly with the Stewart FireHawk surface. While Optoma's GreyWolf has the right sort of idea, the actual screen surface they developed has a few too many drawbacks - mainly the visibility of the glass beads when reflecting bright images and also the "sparklies".

I just want a grey-based screen with positive gain that doesn't hot-spot like crazy and would be ideal for rejecting ambient light and retaining deeper black levels while still providing positive gain for a brighter image. Clearly I could buy a FireHawk, but I'd love a significantly lower cost solution and I think Carada is the company to offer that. Much like how their Brilliant White material is able to stand toe to toe withe Stewart's Studiotek130, but does so at a significantly lower price.

But there are a host of other products that I would love to see Carada offer. Carada's superior value in terms of price/performance would of course be key. Obviously they could add any product under the sun if price is of no concern. But the idea is to add the following products at prices that are lower than the competition - the same formula that has made their current products so popular.

1) Acoustically transparent screens
2) Manual pull-down screens - preferably tensioned
3) Electric roll-down screens - definitely tensioned
4) Masking systems

Such additions would allow Carada to go toe to toe with virutally any screen manufacturer out there in terms of product offerings. If Carada is able to do so and still maintain the sort of price/performance ratio offered by their current line up of fixed-frame screens, then they will become the manufacturer by which all other manufacturers are judged!

t

B

BabelFish

Full Audioholic
$300 - $700 drop down screen or a motorized screen that works with IR so I can get my universal remote to work with it. :)

the drop down screen is the most important though. that is the type that I am looking for and I keep hearing great things about your products.. but you don't currently have what I need. :(

V

Vanhoecke

Junior Audioholic
A masking system that can be activated via a remote.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja

'Affordable' audio transparent screen.

G

Grump

Audiophyte
Carada

I would have to say a masking screen for the fixed frame screens.

:mad:

S

Shortsord

Audioholic Intern
Screens that allow sound through them well. Being able to place a center channel behind a screen would be a godsend for many people I know.

D

Dragon99

Enthusiast

Integrated and/or bundled masking options

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ryan8886

Audioholic
An solid quality unit at an entry level price. Not everyone into projectors can afford top of the line in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis