Emotiva customer service is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
For the record there was LIGHT scratching on the rear panel. Regardless I’m done with Emotiva. You know what my Denon does MUCH better than the Emo? WORKS.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
So you scratched it and they charged you for it. Sounds reasonable to me. I'm sure you were not carful connecting cables when you thought you were keeping it.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Regardless you wanted a 100% refund on 98% condition product. Not the way the world works. Quite fair and reasonable IMO.

1653399279313.png

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
So you scratched it and they charged you for it. Sounds reasonable to me. I'm sure you were not carful connecting cables when you thought you were keeping it.
Again. A wrong assumption. I’m quite careful and precise when connecting my equipment.

jinjuku

jinjuku

For the record there was LIGHT scratching on the rear panel
Huh, funny there was no mention damage in shipping.

I don't believe you that it was shipping damage. And let's entertain that it was done in shipping. You know that part is still 100% your responsibility...

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
I’m not going to argue like a teenager over an audio forum. This is what’s wrong with the audio world today, all of these self righteous pricks who always have to be right. You’re literally the first person in years who has gone above and beyond to be an asshole on here. Let me be clear, I had numerous issues with Emotiva during this time. I have no reason to slander them falsely. If this seriously effects your life to this degree I highly suggest you do something with it.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I’m not going to argue like a teenager over an audio forum. This is what’s wrong with the audio world today, all of these self righteous pricks who always have to be right. You’re literally the first person in years who has gone above and beyond to be an asshole on here. Let me be clear, I had numerous issues with Emotiva during this time. I have no reason to slander them falsely. If this seriously effects your life to this degree I highly suggest you do something with it.
You're an asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis