Emotiva Clearance Sale

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Looks like Emo's blowing out current inventory for new models and inventory. Here's a list of available clearance items from their e-mail blast:

UMC-1 7.1 Channel Preamplifier/Processor: Now $499* (Save: $200) * comes with an upgrade certificate to use towards the purchase of our next generation processor (cannot be used towards the 3D enabled UMC-1 due out at end of year).
XDA-1 Differential Reference™ Digital-to-Analog Converter/Digital Preamplifier: Now $299* (Save: $100)
UPA-2 Two Channel Audio Power Amplifier:
Now $299* (Save: $90)
ERD-1 Surround Speakers (pair): Now $249* (Save: $150)
ERM 6.2 LCR Monitor: Now $199* (Save: $100)
ERM 6.3 LCR Monitor: Now $399* (Save: $200)
ERT 8.3 Reference Towers (pair): Now $1199* (Save: $399)

Substantial caveat: "*Our standard 30-day in-home trial period is unavailable for clearance products. All sales are final."

Even with the lack of a trial period, this is a heck of a sale. The ERDs for that price is an incredible deal as well as for the ERM 6.3s... -TD

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zacjones

Audiophyte
Those are some screamin' deals. I'd like to pick up a UMC-1 to tide me over 'til the XMC-1's come out...

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Those are some screamin' deals. I'd like to pick up a UMC-1 to tide me over 'til the XMC-1's come out...
If I hadn't picked up a Yamaha RX-A2000 last week from NewEgg's sale, I'd probably have grabbed one myself for the same reason... :eek: -TD

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis