J

jsf0656

Audioholic
ordered the emotive b1 to replace my polk rti speakers for listening to music. had a lot of recommendations and this is what I chose. looking forward to the experience and hoping to get better midrange and higher freq clarity for my rock music! thanks for the advice.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
ordered the emotive b1 to replace my polk rti speakers for listening to music. had a lot of recommendations and this is what I chose. looking forward to the experience and hoping to get better midrange and higher freq clarity for my rock music! thanks for the advice.
Hey good luck with your new speakers! I've always been curious about the emotiva lineup. Have they come in yet?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What kind off rock do you listen to?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I like 70-80 rock. I was a teen then!
Oh hell yeah! Dokken Metallica Winger Slayer Megadeth Def Leppard 38 special Ratt I could go on and on the 80's was my time! Lol I loved rock back then!

J

jsf0656

Audioholic
I sent the emotivas back to amazon. its just to bright for me. want something a little more warmer to my ears!

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I sent the emotivas back to amazon. its just to bright for me. want something a little more warmer to my ears!
All of the Andrew Jones speakers seem to be voiced on the warmer side, including his Pioneer speakers and Elac speakers. That might be what you are looking for. You might also look at the Fluance Signature Floor-standing speakers, they are on the warm side as well. Also look at the Hsu HB-1 mk2s, they are on the warm side, but they are not intended to be used with direct axis facing the listener, so toe them inward or outward.

J

jsf0656

Audioholic
thanks and I will keep looking. I may just have to order some and try them out then send them back if I don't like them. one thing about amazon you can return them in that 30 day period!

R

rdkusher

Audioholic Intern
you might want to look at the wharfedale denton 85th anniversary.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hmmmm I was always curious about the Emotivas thanks for the perspective

Yohansen

Yohansen

Audioholic
Oh my god!
I have the rtia7 speakers of Polk and I don’t know if it worth it to go to Emotiva b1 speakers.
Some help please?

My living room is fairly small it’s 25x15 almost.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis