Emotiva AudioT2+ Tower speaker review.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Video for the Emotiva Audio T2+ is live. Written review can be found on my site (link in video description) if you want to look at things in more detail.

Overall: If you’re looking for a really, really good tower speaker for a reasonable cost of $999 shipped in the US, I definitely think the Emotiva T2+ should be on your list for consideration.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Video for the Emotiva Audio T2+ is live. Written review can be found on my site (link in video description) if you want to look at things in more detail.

Overall: If you’re looking for a really, really good tower speaker for a reasonable cost of $999 shipped in the US, I definitely think the Emotiva T2+ should be on your list for consideration.

Excellent review.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Good review!

I don't like how the measured F3 is 30Hz higher than the manufacturer's specs.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Good review!

I don't like how the measured F3 is 30Hz higher than the manufacturer's specs.
Different measurement techniques will yield differing bass responses, so I doubt that the manufacturer was trying to deceive. In-room, you are sure to get a much lower F3 than these anechoic measurements.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

That was a great review!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks, folks. I appreciate it. :)
We appreciate you going to all that effort to give us great reviews backed up by data so we have an idea of what we are actually getting when we look at our options when purchasing gear

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Yes, another nice review. Seems like a decent speaker, especially for the pricing. The only problem is Emotiva's historically high rate of turnover of products, especially speakers and subs. It isn't as big of a factor with passive loudspeakers that aren't really subject to failure like electronics, but still, if something went wrong, would Emotiva have replacement parts in stock for a product that was only available for a couple of years? Hopefully, this product line will stick around for a while so that won't be a concern.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis