GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My daughter loves Elvis Presley's music - I know, pretty odd for someone born in this century - and really enjoyed the recent biopic. I just ordered "Jailhouse Rock" and "Viva Las Vegas" on BD for a Xmas gift.

I remember when I was a kid, watching Elvis movies on TV late at night.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My parents were more of the Elvis generation, but neither particularly cared for him. I remember the old corny movies too. Had some friends in my early adult years who covered quite a bit of his library with their band (and were quite good), and I own a set of Elvis 45 singles as my own extent of collecting Elvis media. I did recently watch Baz Luhrmann's Elvis movie and liked the view of Elvis and the colonel it provided.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Go-Nad! I've been a fan since I was a kid in the 1980s, so your daughter liking Elvis isn't odd. Plenty of young Elvis fans have YouTube channels, which is fantastic for his fan base. I loved the Elvis movie and saw it in theaters. I bought the 4K recently and will be rewatching it soon. Weird I just posted his first record Vinyl news thread, which is on sale on Amazon.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis