Elemental Designs A7s-650 Subwoofer

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
When you are a company known for outrageously large subwoofers, you have to do something to expand your market base. The answer - vertical integration. Elemental Designs latest subwoofer offerings have had one thing in common - they are tall. The newest in the line is the A7s-650. This A7s-650 features two forward firing 13" drivers in an enclosure that only takes up a 16" square floor space but stands 38" tall and dips down to 16Hz.

Discuss "Elemental Designs A7s-650 Subwoofer" here. Read the article.

F

fredk

Audioholic General
Seems to me its time to do a $2000 subwoofer shootout. There seem to be a few new contenders in this category. :D

M

mnnc

Full Audioholic
Rbh, Nht, and Axiom to name some have been producing tall box subs forever...what's the comment about?

G

Geoh

Junior Audioholic
This may be my next subwoofer:)
I like the small foot print, tall tower design:D
And those drivers look like the real deal:eek:
I also like the sealed design.... and of course the 1300 watt amp;)
I already have the SVS PC13 Ultra and the Seaton SubMersive in house,
so this could make for a really fun mini-shootout:cool:

R

Ron Temple

Senior Audioholic
I haven't heard an eD sub, though I know some folks that really like their top of the line stuff. This design interests me the most. The weight puts me off abit. You need a handtruck to move it around your room, but I'll bet it slams and sounds great.

alexsabree

alexsabree

Junior Audioholic
Yeah even their entry level subwoofers are extremely heavy.

S

Sherardp

Audioholic
I really like the variety that Ed has to offer. They have a flavor for anyone, now if they would get into offering different veneer that would be real cool, and offer shipping overseas of course. This sub does look killer.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis