Electronics House Expo Show Coverage 2005

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
show coming to Orlando between February 24-26. Submit your requests of manufacturers you would like us to visit here.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Hopefully the Sharp Z2000 will be on display for you to take a look at. Been salivating over that model for a while.

Make sure to stop by the Crestron booth for some serious automation/theater controllers. :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Make sure to stop by the Crestron booth for some serious automation/theater controllers.
In the past we attempted to work with Crestron and provide them coverage at trade shows but they made their lack of interest quite clear to us stating they are not trying to target consumers, just custom installers. Thus we won't be covering their products at trade shows or online in general. Its just not worth our time to give unappreciative companies free press.

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
Believe me they don’t appreciate custom installers either unless you are doing huge target numbers with them Then they like you
They are one of the most difficult companies out there to deal with

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm... I've never had a problem with them. But, I've always worked for good companies I guess. I am surprised you feel they don't target residential since about half of their $180,000,000 annual business revenue is residential. Wait, I guess you said 'consumers' not 'residential'. I, of course, don't have a clue on how you approached them or anything else. They have no problem leaving demo gear at our office for a couple of weeks to evaluate and I imagine they would be happy for some free press if you speak to your local residential sales rep... But, maybe not.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis