ELAC Adante Loudspeaker Series Aims to Raise Bar on Performance/Value

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
ELAC announced the general availability of its new Adante Series of loudspeakers that includes the AF-61 Floorstanding Tower Speaker, AS-61 Stand Mount Speaker, AC-61 Center Channel Speaker, and the ASW-121 Powered Subwoofer. Designed and built with precision engineering and superior craftsmanship, the series is said to set a new value-to-performance benchmark for affordable loudspeakers. Be sure to check out our YouTube interview with loudspeaker designer Andrew Jones to get the full details.

Adante2.jpg

Read: ELAC Adante Loudspeaker Series Aims to Raise Bar on Performance/Value

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Still reading the article, but wow. I really like the way they look. Those are sharp.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Andrew Jones is just about the most fun and interesting speaker designer to listen to speak. He has such a great attitude. That is coming from someone that doesn't even own any speakers designed by him, just love listening to him speak about audio.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Andrew Jones is just about the most fun and interesting speaker designer to listen to speak. He has such a great attitude. That is coming from someone that doesn't even own any speakers designed by him, just love listening to him speak about audio.
I agree with you, I really like the interviews with Andrew, and he seem to have really clear engineering reasons for everything he does, and he is just a plain fun guy to listen to :)

When the Adante get generally available overseas I have to have a listen to them....
Probably the AS61, I'm a bookshelf guy :p

Thinking that this guy made $80k speakers and now puts all his energy to trickle down everything he ever learned into still quite affordable products...

I am still wondering on that internal active drivers and external facing passive radiators, how in the world that can work well, but obviously it does :rolleyes:

Andrew is the man

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis