G

GettinDegreez

Junior Audioholic
Just wondering if anyone here as ever heard of this band. They are really talented and have beautiful voices. I got their CD and it seems to be recorded really well. They even released it on vinyl, one of the few more popular younger bands that still does this.

A quote that kinda sums them up is, "relentlessly positive, but with an undertow of sadness. Their music sounds like something hobbits might make on a rainy day in the Shire, or harmonies ABBA might sing on Halloween. It's beautiful. It's otherworldly."

They have a myspace page at www.myspace.com/eisley if anyone wants to give them a listen

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
Their music sounds like something hobbits might make on a rainy day in the Shire, or harmonies ABBA might sing on Halloween.
That's supposed to make me want to listen to it? :D

G

GettinDegreez

Junior Audioholic
Shadow_Ferret said:
That's supposed to make me want to listen to it? :D
Ok maybe it wasn't the best quote I could have found, but basically they are a little more deeper than bands today. Give them a listen

Papajin

Papajin

Audiophyte
I listened to the samples and they sounded pretty good to me. :)

Shadow_Ferret

Shadow_Ferret

Audioholic Chief
GettinDegreez said:
Ok maybe it wasn't the best quote I could have found, but basically they are a little more deeper than bands today. Give them a listen
I did. Not my cup of tea, but I'll agree they are probably deeper than most pop bands. I'd call this intelli-pop. ;)

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
I rather like them. The singer has an increditble voice.

Paul

B

BobbyT

Junior Audioholic
I got one of thier songs as the free download of the week on itunes and liked it. I'll have to check out the whole cd.

F

Fuchal

Enthusiast
I saw them in concert this summer and they are really great live. My girlfriend is friends with them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis