Dynaudio Special Forty $2,000

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Wife is not having it...

I’m going to enjoy them until sold. I have original box and a 2nd box to put them in. Would prefer to sell local but I can ship. Pictures for a serious buyer.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Also I have the original sales receipt and they come with an eight year extended warranty from Dynaudio

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
It would help to state which finish, where you are located, shipping options and limitations, and terms of payment.

Photos posted with the ad are really the best way to attract a buyer, rather than upon request.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
It would help to state which finish, where you are located, shipping options and limitations, and terms of payment.

Photos posted with the ad are really the best way to attract a buyer, rather than upon request.
Thanks, I’ll get pictures up later.

I buy a lot online but I’ve never sold... I’d rather not ship but I will. Located in Colorado Springs and I’d be willing to deliver within a day trip distance.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Apparently I lost this round with the wife...

Shipping will be from Colorado Springs, sipping terms can be discussed.

“Almost” flawless, a couple of micro scratches on the bottom of one, must have set it on my cabinet with a little dust underneath. A little cat hair on the grills as pictured.

Still asking $2,000 but open for discussion on shipping and new grills.

Very well packaged as pictured.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis