DVD Player decisions

E

Etcetera

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I'm looking at the Pioneer Elite DV-45a, and the 47ai. &nbsp;I already know either one will be great. &nbsp;Is it worth roughly double the money for the 47ai? &nbsp;

Currently I have a DV-525 that has served me well, but I'd like to upgrade, and I'd like to stick with Pioneer to match my amp.</font>

E

Etcetera

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Well, I was hoping on getting the VSX-45 elite, but it's been discontinued, so I will end up with a VSX-55 at about $200 more. &nbsp;Specs are similar, but the VSX-55TXi has the &quot;I-Link – Advanced Resolution Multi-Channel Digital Audio Interface &amp; Control &quot; which I believe is a firewire connection. &nbsp;The DV-47ai also has this connection. &nbsp;Not sure if it makes a difference or not, but we will see.

Now I need to update my system. &nbsp;I had a loaner VSX-45 installed for a week, hopefully the 55 is as good.</font>

J

jjadams

Enthusiast
Check out the different all region players at www.220-electronics.com you do want more that just what R1 has, this company did my mod back in 2001.
Located in the state Of Illinois in the USA, they are established for many a year. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis