• Thread starter blurayalltheway
  • Start date
B

blurayalltheway

Audioholic Intern
:D
Of course, the ability to easily break DRM is available and for those of us who want our digital copies, we should stand up a give a one finger salute to that poor decision by congress. Not like the studios are giving us 1080p digital copies to put onto our home servers.
I understood that there is law for everything. But as long as you are not doing it to share/making profit off of your purchased BD, you should be entitled to generate your own digital copy. For me, I do it to protect the original copy. Family with a lot of kids know exactly what I meant.

Everyone break the law, how often do you see people drive at the speed limit in the open road in the middle of death valley? Obama just broke the law by advertised his presidential campaign using the White House....:D

One way or another, we broke the law everyday using our computer!

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, I don't even know what DVDFab or AnyDVDHD is.

I don't even know the meaning of the word "Ripping".

Torrent? What's that? I don't know.

I'm filthy rich. If my daughters break my blu-ray discs, heck, I'll just buy a few extra movies. No biggie.

I don't break the laws. I am a law abiding citizen.:D:D:D

B

blurayalltheway

Audioholic Intern
Sorry, I don't even know what DVDFab or AnyDVDHD is.

I don't even know the meaning of the word "Ripping".

Torrent? What's that? I don't know.

I'm filthy rich. If my daughters break my blu-ray discs, heck, I'll just buy a few extra movies. No biggie.

I don't break the laws. I am a law abiding citizen.:D:D:D
Exactly!

One way or another, we broke the laws everyday without knowing it!

Oop...I installed bigger wheels on my car without recalibrate the speedometer!

B

blurayalltheway

Audioholic Intern
TotalMedia 5

Can we get back to DTS-HD/TrueHD topic again?

I cannot get PowerDVD 9 (included with LG BD-ROM) to playback BD ISO and other BD ripped files. I do not like PDVD 9 UI either. It always ask me to update to newer version with fee whenever I try to playback BD using 7MCE. I decided to upgrade it with Arcsoft TotalMedia Theater 5.

I'm glad that I upgraded it with TMT 5. TMT 5 is awesome. It can easily integrate with 7MCE. It can playback BD ripped files with full DTS-HD/TrueHD audio codecs with ease. 7MCE seems to work very well with it too. I used to have to mess around with Shark007 to get 7MCE to playback DTS-HD/TrueHD. But with TMT 5 installed, it seems to eliminate all the issues I encountered with 7MCE.

The 7.1 DTS-HD Gnomeo & Juliet, 5.1 DTS-HD How to Train Your Dragon, 5.1 TrueHD The Forbidden Kingdom, etc playback flawless with TMT 5. I found a great deal on it too ($74 for download retail version)!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis