Downloading music from Ipod to PS3

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I told him to try and reboot both. Maybe try what J said as well Greg, I know you are watching!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
So can you tell when WMP ''sees" the PS3? we are sure putting a lot of working into this considering I will seldom use it but now that we have started; we have to see it through!

With mine, I had the PS3 on when I did the share so WMP would see it. Once shared, the PS3 wouldn't see WMP, but I read here that you would have to reboot the PS3 once sharing was enabled. I rebooted the PS3 and then it saw it and worked fine for both my PC and my laptop and now it automatically sees both of them if they are on.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Yes you can tell. In the Media sharing area there is that big white box. It shows all connected devices. The ps3 will show up as "unknown device."

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Ok; that is the box that never shows anything when I try it.

Yes you can tell. In the Media sharing area there is that big white box. It shows all connected devices. The ps3 will show up as "unknown device."

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I guess try setting up the media server again. Then search with the ps3, restart the ps3 and search again. If that doesn't work do all the crapin the pm's I sent.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Well just for kicks I typed PS3 in the big, empty white box and low and behold...the PS3 found WMP.

Next problem- The PS3 shows all the playlists and folders but when I click on them it says "no titles are found". This occurs with all but one album that I have in WMP. The one that shows and plays on the PS3 was downloaded onto WMP via CD. All others were downloaded from the internet and the PS3 shows them and has the name of the album but just want do anything else. so now what?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis