Don't Like Your Job at Blockbuster? Stab Yourself!

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
According to an article at The Smoking Gun, Aaron Siebers, a 27-year-old Blockbuster employee, decided that it would be better to stab himself than go work at Blockbuster Video. While in principle I can sympathize, it was a little odd to see someone actually carry out something like this in real life. Aaron was apparently skateboarding Wednesday afternoon when he fell and ripped his work pants. Since he knew he would be "written up" by Blockbuster for having ripped pants (or for wearing non-standard pants), he decided to stab himself in the leg and show up claiming he had been attacked by three Hispanic males.

Discuss "Don't Like Your Job at Blockbuster? Stab Yourself!" here. Read the article.

J

jamie2112

Banned
This one time at...................camp I didn't want to go to lunch cause the food was really bad so I took a baseball bat and hit myself with it all over.I looked like Bug's Bunny with 9 lumps on my head.Needless to say I didn't have to eat ANY more food at band camp.......cause they put me in a padded room for 12 months kinda like they should do with this idiot.:eek::D:D I could of thought up a better one than that..........

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
According to an article at The Smoking Gun, Aaron Siebers, a 27-year-old Blockbuster employee, decided that it would be better to stab himself than go work at Blockbuster Video. While in principle I can sympathize, it was a little odd to see someone actually carry out something like this in real life. Aaron was apparently skateboarding Wednesday afternoon when he fell and ripped his work pants. Since he knew he would be "written up" by Blockbuster for having ripped pants (or for wearing non-standard pants), he decided to stab himself in the leg and show up claiming he had been attacked by three Hispanic males.

Discuss "Don't Like Your Job at Blockbuster? Stab Yourself!" here. Read the article.
At least he didn't go to work all PO'd and stab someone else.

We had a guy stab his wife multiple times, killing her and he cut himself with a pocket knife, then he told the police and the news that they were attacked by a couple of black guys. He said one of the guys lost his hat in the incident and it was found that he bought it from some kid in a mall a few days before. He was convicted of killing her, sentenced to life without parole and was killed in the same incident as Jeffrey Dahmer.

His accusation will be remembered and if he spends any time in jail or prison, he'll get what-fer.

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
This guy sounds as bright as those two yahoos in Iowa (not calling people who live in Iowa yahoos, just these two jokers) who colored their faces black with indelible ink before committing a robbery. They were pretty easy to identify afterward it turns out.

E

Electone

Audioholic
I feel like stabbing myself every time I walk into a Blockbuster store and have to deal with any of the staff...

MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Audioholic
Ah man...

...We'd he have to get Hispanics involved in his feigned attack? Sheesh. :mad:

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
At least he didn't go to work all PO'd and stab someone else.

We had a guy stab his wife multiple times, killing her and he cut himself with a pocket knife, then he told the police and the news that they were attacked by a couple of black guys. He said one of the guys lost his hat in the incident and it was found that he bought it from some kid in a mall a few days before. He was convicted of killing her, sentenced to life without parole and was killed in the same incident as Jeffrey Dahmer.

His accusation will be remembered and if he spends any time in jail or prison, he'll get what-fer.

Jesse Anderson - He was a customer at my business, sick F&%k.... got what he deserved...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Anderson

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis