Dolby atmos / Dts X demo disk

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Know they are retailer only, but you never know until you ask if anyone knows anyone who has them?

A

Audioctor

Audioholic Intern
Dolby have 2 short Atmos Demo Videos that you can download from their website. Couldn't find the same for DTS : X.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Some of the demo discs are likely available on fleabay, too....I picked an older one up that way but only the one, most wanted too much for them.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Some of the demo discs are likely available on fleabay, too....I picked an older one up that way but only the one, most wanted too much for them.
Yeah, they’re stupid expensive.

There was a tip posted to ask your friendly AVR manufacturer for a copy. I reached out and they said, sorry, due to a recent flood of requests they were out. Lmao!!! Then I asked Dolby directly and they were out but quickly reminded me that there is an abundance of demo material out in the wild. IE: buy more movies... more lol-ing

H

Hokies83

Audioholic
Guessing use my iMac download to thumb drive then plug into avr or my Xbox one x?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Or you can use Ready Player One to tune up your system. Such as to adjust speaker levels. It’s amazing pretty much beginning to end. :). Both regular Blu-ray and UHD have Atmos sound on that title. On the Blu-ray you have to select it though as it defaults to DTS.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis