Does yamaha allow users to adjust all speaker volumes?

R

rajbcpa

Audiophyte
.... is there an feature to adjust the volumes on each connected speaker? the auto volume adjuster with the microphone does not work in any of the six new 2020 yamaha receivers....

do I need to add a new power amplifiers or yamaha recievers in order to adjust the volume level of the two, three or four pairs of speakers connected to the rear, rear surround or rear extra of each of 4 HT systems in my home?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Some avrs offer channel level adjust rather than individual speaker levels, usually the lower level avrs will have lesser flexibility, but generally will at least offer channel level adjust. You didn't need to start another thread for this. Just use your manual to see what your avrs offer.

F

floptop

Audiophyte
.... is there an feature to adjust the volumes on each connected speaker? the auto volume adjuster with the microphone does not work in any of the six new 2020 yamaha receivers....

do I need to add a new power amplifiers or yamaha recievers in order to adjust the volume level of the two, three or four pairs of speakers connected to the rear, rear surround or rear extra of each of 4 HT systems in my home?
You mention that you have 4 HT systems. Do you mean that you have 4 separate HTs with a separate Yamaha receiver in each room or that you have a pair of speakers in each room that is run to a central area with 1 Yamaha receiver?

With Yamaha receivers you can go into the menu and set the level for each speaker for all speakers in a home theater area.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis