Does anyone know what is the Sound Output of Apple OG Homepod ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
This is a home theater forum. Not many of us use a product like that, much less dissected one. Which is why you got the very few various links and charts that could even be found. I thought everyone made an honest effort to find whatever info is out there, however limited or incomplete, and immediately got accused of dishonesty.

Wouldn't it be more conducive to a positive conversation if you'd just assumed a mistake or misinterpretation instead of assuming someone is intentionally trying to lead you astray? Then you call me a pathetic troll for asking questions and pointing out that I don't think someone was being dishonest? C'mon man. You're not here to learn anything with an attitude like that.
I want that Info adhoc. I am not looking to make a career out of it to learn it.

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Embarrassment over what? Trying to help someone who doesn't appreciate the effort??
Ok. Now you are answering posts which are not even directed towards you ! lol ! Clear Gang Up happening here !!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Sigh...

I give up. Clearly you're missing the point. Good luck getting help with that attitude.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I want that Info adhoc. I am not looking to make a career out of it to learn it.
Well I suggest you contact Apple then. I think you've tapped out all of the useful information you're going to find here with your attitude. Good luck.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
We're here to help people, not do all the work for them for a product none of us own or have any interest in owning so that we can spoon feed them the information they want. Reading one article isn't "making a career out of it".

I literally answered all your questions honestly, gave you my opinion, and provided multiple articles that support it, including frequency responses from multiple sites, and a teardown, yet that was not enough for you.

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic
Sigh...

I give up. Clearly you're missing the point. Good luck getting help with that attitude.
What attitude ? There is no attitude. I can't help if you have your own perceptions about things and people.

We're here to help people, not do all the work for them for a product none of us own or have any interest in owning so that we can spoon feed them the information they want. Reading one article isn't "making a career out of it".

I literally answered all your questions honestly, gave you my opinion, and provided multiple articles that support it, including frequency responses from multiple sites, and a teardown, yet that was not enough for you.
What you linked was Crap !! Utter Crap !! And No you did not answer my questions when I was literally pleading you saying if you can highlight the area in the graph which you were reading. You chose to ignore !!

A

augustya

Junior Audioholic

And stop saying we.we...Do you represent for this entire forum ? Are you the spokesperson for this place here ? So stop saying we...we....Funny !!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
What attitude ? There is no attitude. I can't help if you have your own perceptions about things and people.
You called me a pathetic troll and accused members of intentionally trying to mislead you...

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
What you linked was Crap !! Utter Crap !! And No you did not answer my questions when I was literally pleading you saying if you can highlight the area in the graph which you were reading. You chose to ignore !!
So you somehow know what I linked was utter crap, but you can't figure it out for yourself? I linked to some very well respected sites for measurements including RTings and ASR. If you think those are crap, than anything else I could have found would have only been worse than crap.

Sorry I didn't highlight everything for you, I thought you had half a brain cell and could figure out that the frequencies I was talking about were where the lines took a big giant dip. :rolleyes:

If you had said up front that you didn't want to actually learn anything and only be handfed information I would have sent you here:

https://www.paypal.com/instantcommerce/checkout/S6ZJFG35ML5CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis