Do you just watch the movie on a disc or the extras, too? (Poll)

Do you just watch the movie on a disc or the extras, too? Check all that apply....

• I just watch the basic movie

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Will add the unrated version when the kids aren't around

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Will watch the movie again with commentary turned on

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Will watch deleted scenes

• Will watch the making of featurettes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Will watch interviews with principals

• Will watch the gag reel

• Will watch extra videos/music

• Will watch photos/artwork type extras

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I watch just about all of it

• Total voters
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
When I was busy with work/travel I rarely took the time to watch but the movie, now with more time on my hands I find myself watching the movie again with commentary often, and usually any deleted scenes as well as the making of featurettes too. Am even finding some extra goodies I didn't expect like music videos or extra music/artwork for concert films. How about you?

B

BriReeves629

Audioholic
Mostly just the movie. For comedies, I like watching the outtakes and some movies I enjoy deleted scenes, but mostly I just watch the movie. I have never got into the commentary. I hate when people talk during a movie...

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Depends how much I like the movie or if there were any special special effects that intrigued me. But generally I just watch the movie so that's what I selected.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was just thinking maybe I should have an option for streaming? Do any of the streaming services offer the extras? I've seen such on a few selected flicks but not like on a disc with the services I've used....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis