DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
Did VA321 even ever ship a single product made by Arte Forma?
I thought Arte Forma was a joke, like Art Deco, or Art Vandalay.

I can't find a web address for the company, though. I only found a furniture store.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I thought Arte Forma was a joke, like Art Deco, or Art Vandalay.

I can't find a web address for the company, though. I only found a furniture store.
You'll also find the principals are a Michael & Susan Gill.

M

mhawker

Audioholic
^ you'd think he'd post them on the av123 forum for more exposure. Would be nice to give all his friend first dibs.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
^ you'd think he'd post them on the av123 forum for more exposure. Would be nice to give all his friend first dibs.
He was selling audio stuff on the 451 classifieds during a period before their forums shut down. As far as I can remember it ended up being quite the debacle. Well sort of like dealing with 451 themselves. He would collect the money and people would start complaining that he hasn't delivered the product yet or late delivering the product. If the sheningans that went on with him selling his stuff on his forums and that was a place like EBAY he would be banned from selling any goods or have a very poor seller rating.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
Yeah, him selling stuff on his own forum hasn't worked out so well in the past - it was the origin of this very thread, in fact, although the deletion of his account there will have conveniently erased that transaction.

majorloser

majorloser

I did a little housekeeping in the thread today, including some of my own BS.

Hopefully the conversation will stay on topic with AV123 and Shifter. :)

T

The Ninja

Audioholic Intern
The case went not as well as expected however in the end, I should have all the parts. There was no penalty for AV123 for holding my parts for 5 months. For the parts they don't have, I got an estimated amount of money to buy them.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
The case went not as well as expected however in the end, I should have all the parts. There was no penalty for AV123 for holding my parts for 5 months. For the parts they don't have, I got an estimated amount of money to buy them.
Sean, thanks for the update. Glad you can now proceed with finishing off your speakers. However, it begs the question ... if VA321 couldn't provide you with all of the necessary parts, how are they equipping the LS series that they ship out to their other customers? :eek:

C

cmryan821

Junior Audioholic
Glad to hear things went mostly well. I really hope they get you the parts and money quickly so this doesn't drag out any longer for you. I'm a little disappointed that avxxx wasn't ordered to pay some kind of fine for stringing you along all this time.

However, it begs the question ... if VA321 couldn't provide you with all of the necessary parts, how are they equipping the LS series that they ship out to their other customers? :eek:
Um, yeah. I think we know the answer to that.

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
An estimated amount? Seems you could go to the GR Research website and get the exact amount for parts cost.

And do you mean that they actually paid you the estimated amount, or now do you have to wait for them to come up with the money?

T

The Ninja

Audioholic Intern
I should have only a short wait.

An estimated amount? Seems you could go to the GR Research website and get the exact amount for parts cost.

And do you mean that they actually paid you the estimated amount, or now do you have to wait for them to come up with the money?

T

The Ninja

Audioholic Intern
The magistrate was non-technical and could not wrap his head around the case in general. He just wanted us out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis