DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eddie Horton

Junior Audioholic
The changes look similar to what Swan did with the second generation Diva line with the wider stance.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
The changes look similar to what Swan did with the second generation Diva line with the wider stance.
Yeah, but I think Swan can actually deliver a speaker, has replacement drivers in stock if need be, doesn't bone their suppliers, and doesn't switch manufacturers at the drop of a hat. Of course, they still need to work on delivering crappy veneer.

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Yeah, but I think Swan can actually deliver a speaker, has replacement drivers in stock if need be, doesn't bone their suppliers, and doesn't switch manufacturers at the drop of a hat. Of course, they still need to work on delivering crappy veneer.
But are they made with Pride and Passion?

and stolen raffle money

T

teknopath

Enthusiast
If you rearrange the letters in Rocket, TADG, and Schifter, you get:

Trickster Fed Gotcha

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
On the first page of the introduction of the G2 line, is it me or when you look at post #2, the unfinished speaker is cockeyed on the right? It's like it's tilted while the other isn't.

richeydog

richeydog

Audioholic Intern
On the first page of the introduction of the G2 line, is it me or when you look at post #2, the unfinished speaker is cockeyed on the right? It's like it's tilted while the other isn't.
I think it has to do with the camera not being level. MLS always said to forgive his poor photography skills...so in this case, I believe him. ;)

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
:eek: That's a dangerous thing to do.
BTW, seeing as how MLS is efforting forward and selling off his and his wife's possessions on craigslist, has anything been sent to you or is he still playing the estate game?

C

cmryan821

Junior Audioholic
BTW, seeing as how MLS is efforting forward and selling off his and his wife's possessions on craigslist, has anything been sent to you or is he still playing the estate game?
Of the last the several emails I've sent him I only received one actual reply and it was from Suzanne saying that mls was working towards a resolution. The rest of the replies were just the automated vacation replies. So business as usual.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I wonder who will be supplying them when it comes to the cabinets?

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Who or how? I guess they'll just string the cabinet maker along like they've done with the LS series. Buy a few cabinets, sell a few speakers. Take the cash and buy more cabinets and the cycle repeats itself. However, I don't anticipate that they'll have an overwhelming demand - given the upstanding press that they've received in the past 4 months or so.

I did find it interesting, though, that VA321 Sales did respond to a question about previous purchasers trading in their Rickets towards the newer version of the Ricket. VA321 is "hoping" to offer the incentive. But, oh, like so many other hopes, will it ever come true? ;)

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
I did find it interesting, though, that VA321 Sales did respond to a question about previous purchasers trading in their Rickets towards the newer version of the Ricket. VA321 is "hoping" to offer the incentive. But, oh, like so many other hopes, will it ever come true? ;)
That would depend on how many people would want to give up " A bird in the hand for one that may or never be in the bush "

I sure would hate to see someone sell theirs in hopes of something not even in production yet.What about the shipping charges on all of this. I can't imagine they would eat that cost for the customer,but you never know.They may be hurting so bad for money by that time that they might not have any choice.

Man,just think how much hoopla all this would have been 2 years ago for them. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Greed & Lies, Greed & Lies

Mac

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Brucer seems like a good choice. He has a history with Longmont. He's predictable and well versed in the art of wood turning. Besides, he also hails from Khabarovsk.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Sean goes back to court today where the judge will evaluate how well MLS complied with what should've been done in the first place.

C

cmryan821

Junior Audioholic
Good luck Sean. I really hope you are able to get what you're owed and be able to put the whole thing behind you.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Good luck Sean. I really hope you are able to get what you're owed and be able to put the whole thing behind you.
Well that's been part of the problem having that 'thing' behind him always looking to give a good buggering. :D

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
OK, Listen Up FOLKS!!!

This is for every single one of you who are owed monies, products, and whatever. Even if you've got a gift card or a store credit this applies to YOU.

I've called the Colorado Attorney General's Office on two separate occasions with respect to consumer issues. I've spoken to two different people and have been given the same information in both cases. We're going to do this whole process via the internet.

1. Remember I said to get yourself organized. WTF are you waiting for?
  2. Write a document detailing what has happened. Keep it organized. Bullet or number it for ease in reading. Remember to mention that Mark Lawrence Schifter has been indicted on four felony counts of fraud pertaining to the raffles. Don't worry the CO AG's office knows who he is. Include any correspondence pertaining to your situation. That includes anything Suzanne may've said as well as Kyle. Everyone is on the hook here.
  3. Get all your emails in chronological order and save them to a document.
  4. Now, go here: http://www.coloradoattorneygeneral.gov/contact_us and fill in the form. At the bottom you've got places where you can attach all your documents and files.
  5. Submit it.
  6. If you want, send hard copies also. The address is on the left.
  7. Now that you've done that, go here: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx and you can figure out the rest.
We want to get everyone involved in this but let's pass on the BBB. You're way beyond that now.

WTF are you waiting for? Move your phucking asses already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis