DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Some links not working.

Hate for someone to miss out on that piano they have to sell due to their house being remodeled.

corrected link: http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/1698162321.html

Or perhaps this armoire..... http://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/1696725305.html
To be expected when it comes to this kind of stuff but you've got an idea of what was being sold and what was being asked. Sounds to me like a mad dash to get some cash so's when he's back in court next month, he'll have some money to maybe try and bargain with.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
If I'm not mistaken,

Sean goes back to court tomorrow to confront either Humbly Bumbly or Suzy-Q in order to get what he's owed. I know I speak for most everyone in wishing a successful resolution to this matter. Go Sean!!!

M

mhawker

Audioholic
Sean goes back to court tomorrow to confront either Humbly Bumbly or Suzy-Q in order to get what he's owed. I know I speak for most everyone in wishing a successful resolution to this matter. Go Sean!!!
Crossing my fingers for a good outcome for him.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Crossing my fingers for a good outcome for him.
Watch them either wheel Shifty in or have him in a walker. I'll bet he's coughing, wheezing, and acting all sick. Too bad his voice sounds better on the phone recording.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Watch them either wheel Shifty in or have him in a walker. I'll bet he's coughing, wheezing, and acting all sick. Too bad his voice sounds better on the phone recording.
Don't forget the neck brace! :D

Good luck, Sean!! Kick some tail!!

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
And Sean, see if you can let us know what watch he's wearing.

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
Remodeling the house takes cash. I'm sure that's what the money is for.

Like selling these (wonder if he'll put drivers in them)

http://www.theaudioxchange.com/index.php?a=2&b=1526
The only raffle I entered was for a pair of Ephiphany speakers, and I'm pretty sure they were ebony. Wonder if these are the ones. And yeah, I wonder if they would have had drivers in them if I'd one (and they had been delivered).

I'm also wondering if the fact that there are no drivers, and they mention spare parts, means that the originals aren't around. And maybe that's why a new x-over is needed.

And I guess since they are called UHF instead of Ephiphany, that the latter is no longer around.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Is there any truth that ol' Shifty will soon be putting his soul up for sale on Craigslist soon? Or, did that happen years ago?

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
Nice find on the craigslist contacts for Schifty. Bet Schifty is now getting some interesting e-mails and texts from the disgruntled public.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Doesn't it make you wonder why he's got so many Epiphany cabinets just laying around and why Epiphany didn't buy them? Could it be the same reason as why other companies that he was supposed to be supplying boxes to either rejected his offerings outright, or dumped him after a fairly short run (SVS)?

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Bars on the windows for House Arrest?
The remodeling / redecorating could be as simple as taking a page out of a Martha Stewart magazine. Why revinvent the wheel? Martha has already perfected it.

wshuff

wshuff

Audioholic
Doesn't it make you wonder why he's got so many Epiphany cabinets just laying around and why Epiphany didn't buy them? Could it be the same reason as why other companies that he was supposed to be supplying boxes to either rejected his offerings outright, or dumped him after a fairly short run (SVS)?
Yes it does. A dozen pair of 6-6, 12-12 and 20-21s? I never knew that MLS was involved with Epiphany, although I do seem to recall him talking about his own personal pair.

And I never knew about MLS and SVS. If there is a lull, perhaps you could elaborate while we wait to see how things turn out for Sean tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis