DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
We still want to know, as Paul Harvey calls it, the rest of the story.
I'll get to it but I'm not feeling well and it's with a heavy heart and tired hands I struggle to type this. I also have to pick up someone at the airport. This is so hard for me but I'll valiantly effort forward with this.

Z

Zaluss

Audioholic
I'll get to it but I'm not feeling well and it's with a heavy heart and tired hands I struggle to type this. I also have to pick up someone at the airport. This is so hard for me but I'll valiantly effort forward with this.

S

silverbullet

Audioholic Intern
LMAO!

What, no hugs?!

E

Eddie Horton

Junior Audioholic
Understood. Hope your dog gets better and you can get your fence rebuilt that the windstorm took out.

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
I read silverbullets threads over there just for his avatar.

S

silverbullet

Audioholic Intern
Son's-a-beaches! Every post and thread on AV000 referencing Marks situation has been fully scrubbed now. Any questions regarding warranty of product has been fully scrubbed. Any post looking for a statement, gone....:rolleyes:

M

myaudiocd

Enthusiast
yep about 1/2 hr ago. even the well wishing posts vaporized.
love that who's on line and where they are thing.

Z

Zaluss

Audioholic
Son's-a-beaches! Every post and thread on AV000 referencing Marks situation has been fully scrubbed now. Any questions regarding warranty of product has been fully scrubbed. Any post looking for a statement, gone....:rolleyes:
Yup. My post gone.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I tried to register at AV123 forums today and after activating account I was banned:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spammer

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

So they ban a customer who has only had good experiences with AV123 :p

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I tried to register at AV123 forums today and after activating account I was banned:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spammer

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:D
Being that you're from Norway, they probably thought spammer was some sort of Olympic event and you were posting in the wrong website.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
The company erased an inquiry about the warranty of the product you purchased? Do you have a copy of your post that you can paste here?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Being that you're from Norway, they probably thought spammer was some sort of Olympic event and you were posting in the wrong website.
Perhaps they're just banning everyone where they find a match on AH usernames, he he ;)

S

silverbullet

Audioholic Intern
The company erased an inquiry about the warranty of the product you purchased? Do you have a copy of your post that you can paste here?
Can't post it here (didn't save a copy) because they wiped it all out, but several of us had been asking if there will still be a warranty on parts. Right before Mark was thrown in the slammer, there was a big issue with drivers being available for the Rocket line. Then another popped up asking for options with an MTM. Most recently was one regarding the beloved MFW.

FYI I didn't start any of the threads referenced, but was watching closely as I'm sure most owners of AV007 products were. Stalin would be proud.

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
Wow I see that the "hot rod" is having just as many problems as all the other half baked crap they "designed".

:mad:

Makes ME feel like a conman selling that crap to somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis