J

jongaro

Junior Audioholic
owed

more than the $2300 I was refunded, but better than nothing

M

mziegler

Audioholic
yikes. Now that I see your sig, I guess that was the dual BMF-1 on preorder.

When you consider what kind of subwoofer(s) you would have with that money, boy...sorry to remind you.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Sweet, I've now graduated up to a lifetime ban on TCA...
You have been banned for the following reason:
Based on your Audioholics comments. You are perfect there

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
What ever will I do with myself? I can't hang out at the most open and uncensored forum on the internet. :rolleyes:

I wonder if it's just a coincidence that TCA and AV123 are both banning people for the same thing... ;)

J

jongaro

Junior Audioholic
It all worked out in the end. I built a sealed, dual 18" system using the mal-x's. it isn't pretty, but it works nicely.

J

jongaro

Junior Audioholic
Sweet, I've now graduated up to a lifetime ban on TCA...

What ever will I do with myself? I can't hang out at the most open and uncensored forum on the internet. :rolleyes:

I wonder if it's just a coincidence that TCA and AV123 are both banning people for the same thing... ;)
is that such a bad thing?

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
And some people feel the need to hold onto something in order to feel like they weren't completely messed up in the head for trusting him... look at all the people that up until he was convicted couldn't believe that bernie madoff did it.. Sometimes the level of hurt or mistrust goes so deep that you need an institution to tell you that you were wrong.. And even then you may still believe you were correct...

Lies of this magnitude and scale just blow peoples minds sometimes.. My parents are dealing with something similar themselves (its all okay because they had outside intervention to pull them out of the situation) but watching them come to terms with the level of deceit and vindictiveness and abuse that they were treated with is shocking.. They really just can't get their minds around it... And sometimes that is why these kinds of things are as painful as they are.. Not the crime itself but how it was perpetrated and how personal it is... It's using your trust of a person against you...

Matt
Thanks for putting it back in the human perspective. With having been shouted down for so long for saying something doesn't smell right, I've lost site of the fact many of his past supporters are/were confidence scheme victims.

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
Where was Craig with his "Brown Shirts" analogies when AV123 fans gave an internet pummeling to anyone who dared question av123?

Last edited:
m-fine

m-fine

Audioholic
Where was Craig with his "Brown Shirts" analogies when AV123 fans gave an internet pummeling to anyone who dared question av123?
Tex, a Message from Craig.....

"point out to Tex Amp that the mods are AH won't allow me to post there, but that he is welcome to come here and ask all the questions he wants in open forum.

I will give him his own thread, and there will be no moderating of the thread."

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
Oh what ever. The fact that he used quotes around the word victim to describe those who got ripped off by Mark just proves what a character he is.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Whatever... There's no need to reward Craig by bringing traffic to his forum by posting there. Besides, you'll get banned if you start to win the argument or point out their hypocrisy.

Last edited:
T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic
Tex, a Message from Craig.....

"point out to Tex Amp that the mods are AH won't allow me to post there, but that he is welcome to come here and ask all the questions he wants in open forum.

Kind of hard since he banned me.

m-fine

m-fine

Audioholic
Oh what ever. The fact that he used quotes around the word victim to describe those who got ripped off by Mark just proves what a character he is.
I have to admit I am not sure who really is a victim either. Technically in the strictest sense I am one of the 707 victims, but there is no money missing from my pocket that I want or wanted back. IMHO the victims are the 7 charities I donated to but who did not receive the funds. To me it was THEIR money he stole, but that is not how the law looks at it. I do consider myself and many others to be victims of the non-monetary damage Mark has caused, something that to me at least is worse than the dollars involved. But, that is not a legal victim as far as the indictment is concerned. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis