DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
Droht,

I haven't built anything for a while now. My wife and I started disc golfing again and it has taken up much of my free time...which is nice because it is outdoors and not quite as deadly if done wrong. :D

When GA flooded so did my basement, I didn't lose any equipment but my HT is trashed, still re-doing the floor...with that pretty much all of my passion for audio floated away.

Nishan told me about this thread and I just had to get in.

J

JoshK

Junior Audioholic
I don't think you're going to be the only one. You'll have company soon :D

IMHO, it appears as though *some* are having difficulty coming to terms with what they know is true, and are just not ready to believe.

Last edited:
S

Steve_vai_rules

Audioholic Intern
Someone over there is watching this thread, I just got banned.:D
LOL

same... I don't think this ban will get lifted any time soon..

*sigh*

Why don't they just have an open discussion about this? Has someone contacted the absolute sound? Cause I bet they would LOOOVE to hear this one... :S

Matt

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Don't worry, if AV321's forum disappears or gets completely shut down, TCA has a forum where all of MLS's fanboys can congregate and will be welcomed with open arms. Don't point out their hypocrisy though or you'll get banned for smearing other forum members, which is not allowed unless it's Chu Gai that you're smearing.

Oh, and just to be clear, this post constitutes a smear. ;)
Stereodude said:
You know, there's a lot of room between saying innocent until proven guilty and public condemnation. You can form an opinion. ;)

Also it seems that some of you are under the impression that Chu went out, talked to a bunch of people, put together a packet of biased information, and sent it to the CO attorney general and the Longmont PD. They didn't check any of it, but just brought in Chu to give an account to the Grand Jury, they all took his word for it, and indicted MLS.

Somehow I don't think that's how it went down.

Matt34

Matt34

Don't worry, if AV321's forum disappears or gets completely shut down, TCA has a forum where all of MLS's fanboys can congregate and will be welcomed with open arms. Don't point out their hypocrisy though or you'll get banned for smearing other forum members, which is not allowed unless it's Chu Gai that you're smearing.

We here at the "kangaroo court" welcome you with open arms.;)

m-fine

m-fine

Audioholic
Someone over there is watching this thread, I just got banned.:D
I tried to register over there yesterday and I got banned before my account was approved. Maybe I should not have used "RaffleVictim" as a username :D

S

Steve_vai_rules

Audioholic Intern
I tried to register over there yesterday and I got banned before my account was approved. Maybe I should not have used "RaffleVictim" as a username :D
LOL!!!

now now, play nice ;) hahahaha

I wonder if I should try re-registering.. hahaha

Matt

T

thenatinator

Junior Audioholic
hmm...

When did the PD start contacting victims in the raffle? You'd think one of them would have given Shifty a heads up.... Did he just ignore the writing on the wall or did he contact his lawyer.

I'm just surprised that he wasn't more prepared for this, that av666 didn't have some sort of strategy for dealing with the pr nightmare, and that he wasn't more proactive about making amends prior to having hand cuffs on etc.

T

Tex-amp

Senior Audioholic

I really shouldn't have been surprised at the hypocrisy of some over there. According to some MLS shouldn't be judged until a court of law finds him guilty but that Chu Gai dude needs to be dealt with now. Who is he to look into others' alleged malfeasance anyway?

S

Steve_vai_rules

Audioholic Intern
I really shouldn't have been surprised at the hypocrisy of some over there. According to some MLS shouldn't be judged until a court of law finds him guilty but that Chu Gai dude needs to be dealt with now. Who is he to look into others' alleged malfeasance anyway?
I think it's less kool-aid now and just general distrust for everyone.. and that now who knows which person has a vendetta or personal agenda now...

And some people feel the need to hold onto something in order to feel like they weren't completely messed up in the head for trusting him... look at all the people that up until he was convicted couldn't believe that bernie madoff did it.. Sometimes the level of hurt or mistrust goes so deep that you need an institution to tell you that you were wrong.. And even then you may still believe you were correct...

Lies of this magnitude and scale just blow peoples minds sometimes.. My parents are dealing with something similar themselves (its all okay because they had outside intervention to pull them out of the situation) but watching them come to terms with the level of deceit and vindictiveness and abuse that they were treated with is shocking.. They really just can't get their minds around it... And sometimes that is why these kinds of things are as painful as they are.. Not the crime itself but how it was perpetrated and how personal it is... It's using your trust of a person against you...

Btw i should note for full disclosure that I am back to being perma banned from av123 forums, this time they say i am no longer welcome back.. *shrug*

Matt

J

jongaro

Junior Audioholic
it is amazing

how things have progressed.

Do I get points for being the first to contact the AG? :)

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Are you sure you want to admit to that? The Kool-Aid Krew might come after you and start grilling you and your motives.

J

jongaro

Junior Audioholic
LOL... true. I only know about all this because the guy from HTS was inquiring me if I ever had gotten my money from MLS.

Matt34

Matt34

I think it's less kool-aid now and just general distrust for everyone.. and that now who knows which person has a vendetta or personal agenda now...

And some people feel the need to hold onto something in order to feel like they weren't completely messed up in the head for trusting him... look at all the people that up until he was convicted couldn't believe that bernie madoff did it.. Sometimes the level of hurt or mistrust goes so deep that you need an institution to tell you that you were wrong.. And even then you may still believe you were correct...

Lies of this magnitude and scale just blow peoples minds sometimes.. My parents are dealing with something similar themselves (its all okay because they had outside intervention to pull them out of the situation) but watching them come to terms with the level of deceit and vindictiveness and abuse that they were treated with is shocking.. They really just can't get their minds around it... And sometimes that is why these kinds of things are as painful as they are.. Not the crime itself but how it was perpetrated and how personal it is... It's using your trust of a person against you...

Btw i should note for full disclosure that I am back to being perma banned from av123 forums, this time they say i am no longer welcome back.. *shrug*

Matt

Least you got a reason for your banning. Mine didn't have anything in the comments besides "never".

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis