Do I need a 15" sub?

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Bro your going to laugh at me. I changed my order to dual FV25HP's. I'm picking them up on Monday. I'll start a thread Monday morning and have pictures and info for you guys as I get them put in.
Sweet!!!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Everyone needs 15 inches man LOL

Basically plan on using 2 subs and not necessary 15 inch woofers as 10-12 inch woofers usually get the job done very well. Nothing wrong with moving air with 15 inches but you don't really need it. Or maybe you do it's a man thing I guess LOL
Yeah I could use 15 inches!! I mean YEAH of COURSE I have 15 inches I'm the man hah hah that was awesome bro! On a serious note it's note about sound. It's a big room 8500 cubic feet. The PB 2000 I had I could get to sound great. But I had to push harder then I wanted to get there and blend right with the rest of the setup. Just a lottoff space to do they're thing. So I did a lottoff research and got a lottof help from the guys at Rhythmik. And this is what I think my best option. Plus they both fit PERFECTLY where they sound best in my room.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Everyone needs 15 inches man LOL

Basically plan on using 2 subs and not necessary 15 inch woofers as 10-12 inch woofers usually get the job done very well. Nothing wrong with moving air with 15 inches but you don't really need it. Or maybe you do it's a man thing I guess LOL
Oh hey apologize if you meant that for the OP. But that was hella funny what you posted for sure

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis