District 9 BD to have God of War III demo

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Very cool. Was planning on renting it, so I wonder if it will be on the movie disc or on a supplemental disc?

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment in conjunction with Sony Computer Entertainment America have announced that the upcoming Blu-ray release of 'District 9', which is scheduled to be released on December 29th, will feature a demo of the upcoming PS3-exclusive game 'God of War III'. After completing the demo, which is only playable on a PS3, users will be able to unlock an exclusive 'God of War III' making-of featurette.
http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=3615

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I have a copy of the demo. I placed a pre-order on Amazon and received an email later that day with a code to download a copy of the demo.

In a word... WOW :D:D:D:D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sorry for the double post, but after 20 minutes of playing the demo my heart is literally racing. I'm standing right in front of my 46 inch tv screen because I am totally enraptured by the game. The graphics are outstanding, and the sound is some of the best I've encountered in a video game. You hear every last creak, crack, groan, enemy grunt, and bone break, not to mention the fact that the LFE is making my windows rattle (okay- that may be an exaggeration :rolleyes:).

There is no way I will be satisfied waiting until April.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis