"Digital Audio 2000 Denmark Image 600SL" White van scam floorstanding speakers

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'm actually kind of disappointed, I've been in several mall parking lots and I've never seen anything like this. Truthfully, I'd never even heard of this type of scam before I came here. Maybe disappointed isn't the right word, actually, I'm really more curious to see what these types of speakers look like in person. I'm pretty good at dealing with idiots on the street, in my neighborhood I get to do it all the time. My personal favorite was some crackhead who tried to sell me an eight track player for my car last summer.:confused: That one was entertaining.:D

majorloser

majorloser

Jack Hammer said:
....My personal favorite was some crackhead who tried to sell me an eight track player for my car last summer.:confused: That one was entertaining.:D
OK, tell the truth, how much did you end up paying for it? :p

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
majorloser said:
OK, tell the truth, how much did you end up paying for it? :p
You know what, I truly wish I had bought it.:eek: In the past three years I've had my car broken into 4 times.:mad: No self-respecting car stereo thief would bother stealing an eight-track from the seventies. At least I'd have something to listen to on the rare occasion I actually drive. Plus retro is in.:D

N

Nuglets

Full Audioholic
Jack Hammer said:
I'm actually kind of disappointed, I've been in several mall parking lots and I've never seen anything like this. Truthfully, I'd never even heard of this type of scam before I came here. Maybe disappointed isn't the right word, actually, I'm really more curious to see what these types of speakers look like in person. I'm pretty good at dealing with idiots on the street, in my neighborhood I get to do it all the time. My personal favorite was some crackhead who tried to sell me an eight track player for my car last summer.:confused: That one was entertaining.:D
Are you sure 8-track isn't code for 8-ball of crack? LOL

opyimus

Audiophyte
ever heard of these?

im just wondering if anybody know's anything about these speakers the front lable say's applause and the only thing i can find is 300watts rms 92 db sencitivity professional loud speaker box speakers made in denmark are they a scam? they are black with 2 x 8 inch drivers and square tweeter and has a glass top im not to shure how to put up a pic......sorry

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis