Did you miss me? I'M BACK!

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

At least for now. Really weird- for the last couple months I've been unable to access this site. I has some pro network admin friends checking my connection, I emailed the admin here, but nothing worked. Now, out of the blue, I can get on again! What up?

Well, I can only hope I'm back *to stay!* I wanted to let you guys know if I didn't respond to PMs or posts, it was because I couldn't access the site! :eek:

BTW, interesting new look.

Cripes! I got to looking, and it appears the last time I was able to get on was Dec of LAST FRIGGIN YEAR! :eek:

Last edited:
D

Dan Banquer

Full Audioholic
Miss Who?

Tell me again Rob; who were we supposed to miss? :D Do us all a favor, next time you take a vacation take Mr. Av_phile with you :rolleyes:
d.b.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Awww, Dan that was'nt nice, I like AV, I think he bought into NAD's marketing hype over headroom, but he is nice guy :)

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I bet AH saved a lot of bandwidth on their forums while I couldn't get on! :p Been some changes since I was gone, but most have been for the better.

Haven't seen you around Audiocircle.com in ages Dan, what's up?

D

Dan Banquer

Full Audioholic
Have we missed you?

Rob; I'm doing a lot of R&D for another company. I can't complain: they wanted one of the best. :D
d.b.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis