T

tripwire

Audioholic Intern
Did i do ok? I just sold off one of many of my ht spesker systems.
Lsi 15's
Lsi 7's
Lsic
Psw 1000
All for $1800 canadian....
Kinda feeling bad (sellers remorse)

T

tripwire

Audioholic Intern
They just don't come up for sale here in Canada at all.... especially as a matched set of 5.1.

T

tripwire

Audioholic Intern
They just don't come up for sale here in Canada at all.... especially as a matched set of 5.1.
I kinda had to move on, i finally moved from my place of 22 years in Alberta Canada to Saskatchewan Canada and my temporary home i bought out here is tiny. No room for my massive amount of $hit i accumulated over the years. The huge place i bought 3 years ago out here is haphazardly filled with everything i moved from Alberta to here. Building is 175'x50'.

T

tripwire

Audioholic Intern
The soon to be new resistance is the 175'x50' building. Living quarter's at the one end and work shop for the rest

T

tripwire

Audioholic Intern
Triec again, we'll see if they come up with this post. Nope "file is too large for server to upload".......

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
If you have sellers remorse, that is perfectly okay. We do make mistakes. I have some speaker pairs to advertise on Nextdoor.com.....one of these days.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I tried to upload pics but nothing.
Many need to be resized before posting. If using a pc right click on the file of the pic you want to resize, select edit and it'll take you to Paint (at least on W10) where there's a resize option, 30% tends to work well enough for me. If you're using a phone for the pics then using this forum via Tapatalk can make the posting a bit easier without resizing.

Couldn't tell you if that's a great bargain for someone or a fair deal for both, but what are you going to do for audio in the new space?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis