Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Not sure what is an email scam, and what is not, but I got in the Destiny 4 Alpha

1 email is from amazon so I tend to think this one is legit because it had my name
1 email is from Sony

Hopefully one of these is not a scam, I am going to try it on my Ipad Air as I don't want to get a virus from on my main PC

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Well got to play beta for about 15 mins then my PS died. It keeps trying to eject a disc that isn't there...At least my Xbox one still works. Have to love launch systems. I think this time around, MS is the better built system. I think I have used my PS4 about 15 hours or less since launch day.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The ALPHA :) not even in beta yet. I will try it out tomorrow when I get home since I don't have a PS4 up here. It says in the Amazon email "you will experience bugs"

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I wasn't talking about the game, of course there are bugs, I was talking about my PS4 which died, independent of the Alpha.

Apparently I am not the only one to have this issue.

The PS4 keeps trying to eject a disc even when it is empty, and I can no longer insert a disc. I was on the support boards w/Sony and there are a lot of people with this problem

Last edited:
Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
I played the Alpha, it was Halo meets Borderland which is what it looked like but it's official as far as I'm concerned. I'm not thrilled but I can see it being fun with RL friends.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis