Denon x6700h less than a year old! Under warranty

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Selling my 6700h that I bought this last summer as I’ve upgraded. Purchased from World Wide Stereo so it’s still under warranty. In mint condition as it’s had an AC Infinity fan on it during its short stay, comes in the original box with remote, all manuals and Audyssey mic and I’ll give you the email for MultiEQ-X which saves you another $200. Looking to get $1800+SH from 01085.

Last edited:
cbinvb

cbinvb

Audiophyte
I'd like to deter anyone from conducting business with Pandaman617. He is a known scammer. Scammed me out of $600 last month using a fake FB profile. Please see the chat logs here if you need proof.

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'd like to deter anyone from conducting business with Pandaman617. He is a known scammer. Scammed me out of $600 last month using a fake FB profile. Please see the chat logs here if you need proof.
That page is deleted. I hope you have incontrovertible proof. That is the first time to my knowledge that we have had that type of accusation made against a member in good standing. If you can provide that proof, then I would think that would garner him a blow from the ban hammer, and should. If you can't provide proof, then you need to withdraw your serious accusation.

cbinvb

cbinvb

Audiophyte
That page is deleted. I hope you have incontrovertible proof. That is the first time to my knowledge that we have had that type of accusation made against a member in good standing. If you can provide that proof, then I would think that would garner him a blow from the ban hammer, and should. If you can't provide proof, then you need to withdraw your serious accusation.
Right you are. The link was broken. It is fixed now. Also available here

cbinvb

cbinvb

Audiophyte
That does not look good. How did this all end up? The mods need to look into this. We absolutely do not want to be associated with the behavior I think we see there.
Reached out thru an FB marketplace listing to purchase. Ran through a handful of screening questions where Joe (pandman617) seemed to know what he was talking about. Went thru with the transaction and once the money was in his hands, the profile pandman was using was deactivated and he stopped responding. He's not the clever type and left an easy paper trail.

Not a lot to interpret here, I'm not accusing him of anything more than the truth.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know this guy. The real question is why but you have our attention. I’ll go knock on his mother’s door and tell on him if this isn’t resolved.

I might get shot doing it but here at AH we take audio serious.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
My question is why hasn't the seller responded to this post? If Cbinvb is not being honest, then he has plenty of opportunity to offer his response. It seems the buyer got his money back which is good thanks to venmo,

If the seller ghosted him in the process and didn't follow up, and made the buyer have to go through the dispute process, he shouldn't be allowed to post items here.

All we have is one side of the story, but tbh it looks pretty convincing.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
My question is why hasn't the seller responded to this post? If Cbinvb is not being honest, then he has plenty of opportunity to offer his response. It seems the buyer got his money back which is good thanks to venmo,

If the seller ghosted him in the process and didn't follow up, and made the buyer have to go through the dispute process, he shouldn't be allowed to post items here.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

I agree. I think the mods need to get involved and be ahead of this. If this Pandaman bloke is a scammer, the sooner he is off this site the better. One member getting scammed by another will give this site a bad reputation.

I know members here have bent over backwards to be fair in selling equipment. I have sold a few items, and make sure the member gets more than a fair deal. I also check anything sold out carefully on the bench and fix any issues. That is what members here should expect in dealings with other members.

cbinvb

cbinvb

Audiophyte
I know this guy. The real question is why but you have our attention. I’ll go knock on his mother’s door and tell on him if this isn’t resolved.

I might get shot doing it but here at AH we take audio serious.
I gave the dude more than enough time to either ship the speakers he claimed to have for sale or come clean and refund the money on his own accord. Once he disappeared from FB, I sent emails straight to his personal email and thru Venmo.

I was able to get my money back about a month after our last communication, but there was no indication he would have refunded me willingly.

If you look at his last couple of posts here on this forum, he makes no attempt at rebuking my statements. Rather, he insinuates that I have no right to accuse him of scamming me because I "was made whole again"...as if him being a garbage scammer puts me in wrong for posting our exchange. Right...

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

I gave the dude more than enough time to either ship the speakers he claimed to have for sale or come clean and refund the money on his own accord. Once he disappeared from FB, I sent emails straight to his personal email and thru Venmo.

I was able to get my money back about a month after our last communication, but there was no indication he would have refunded me willingly.

If you look at his last couple of posts here on this forum, he makes no attempt at rebuking my statements. Rather, he insinuates that I have no right to accuse him of scamming me because I "was made whole again"...as if him being a garbage scammer puts me in wrong for posting our exchange. Right...
I agree, his silence is deafening! I have no reason to doubt your veracity. I hate these scamming criminals who are just everywhere now trying to part honest folk form their hard earned cash. These days you pretty much have to sleep with one eye open, because of the activities of these scumbags.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I'm confused, is this not confirmation of a refund?

If so, from here on out, buyer beware as it should be with future transactions.

cbinvb

cbinvb

Audiophyte
I'm confused, is this not confirmation of a refund?
If so, from here on out, buyer beware as it should be with future transactions.
A refund because of pandman's lack of understanding of transaction protections on venmo. If I have been a little less vigilant, he would still have my money and I would not have anything to show for it. It was a scam involving a fake FB account, lies about having speakers to sell, and ghosting the purchase convo once he had the money. His scam failed, but the intention and actions remained.

Last edited:
K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
So many scammers. It's unreal what some people are willing to do to get a little money out of people and I only wish they lost their freedom as a result. It certainly makes you think twice about transacting via mail vs cash in hand in person.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis