Denon X4000 and Emotiva XPA-5 Gen3.

I

Ironmahn

Audiophyte
I read the Emotiva needs 1.5V input, but cannot confirm; nor can I confirm the pre out voltage of the X4000. I read others comment the voltage is 1.2V on the X4000.

I imagine there may be an imbalance between the output voltage of the pre outs on the receiver vs the input sensitivity of the amplifier and overall gain of the amp. I am concerned if the Denon X4000 will have enough pre out voltage to drive a Emotiva XPA-5 Gen3 to maximum output.

Can anyone help?

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I read the Emotiva needs 1.5V input, but cannot confirm; nor can I confirm the pre out voltage of the X4000. I read others comment the voltage is 1.2V on the X4000.

I imagine there may be an imbalance between the output voltage of the pre outs on the receiver vs the input sensitivity of the amplifier and overall gain of the amp. I am concerned if the Denon X4000 will have enough pre out voltage to drive a Emotiva XPA-5 Gen3 to maximum output.

Can anyone help?
The denon will have no problem with output voltage.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
There has been multiple D&M AVRs bench tested and they all could output at least 2.0 V at very low THD+N.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis