Denon or Onkyo or ???

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hey, btw Neo 6 music is so good, its like I'm embraced with music.

What do you prefer Neural X or Neo 6 music?

I'm using this on youtube. There is some setting for neo 6 music 0.0 to 1.0, which adjusts how much sound goes to center and how much to other speakers. 0.3 is fine, but I'll have to play with this even more.

Yamaha is next level sound...blown by it.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
I use NeuralX 99% of the time. Only time I don’t use NeuralX is for Atmos contents.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Hey, btw Neo 6 music is so good, its like I'm embraced with music.

What do you prefer Neural X or Neo 6 music?

I'm using this on youtube. There is some setting for neo 6 music 0.0 to 1.0, which adjusts how much sound goes to center and how much to other speakers. 0.3 is fine, but I'll have to play with this even more.

Yamaha is next level sound...blown by it.

Yes, that is a unique advantage of Neo 6 music...I leave it at 0.6 or 0.7....
A "moderately" priced a.k.a normal human budget 5.2 system with dts algorithms if set up correctly can get close to what $$$$$ 2 channel systems can achieve. Literally, this is what 'cost no object' 2 channel systems achieve in the end. It feels stupid when I realize this $$$$$$ later.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Yes, that is a unique advantage of Neo 6 music...I leave it at 0.6 or 0.7....
A "moderately" priced a.k.a normal human budget 5.2 system with dts algorithms if set up correctly can get close to what $$$$$ 2 channel systems can achieve. Literally, this is what 'cost no object' 2 channel systems achieve in the end. It feels stupid when I realize this $$$$$$ later.
Huge difference when using "Extra Bass" on Yamaha, midbass is so on your face with it. Damm.

Denon has something called "Lfe + Main" but all it does is make the Bass muddy. No way for Denon to produce that midbass, equing might be the way but I doubt I'll ever hear that kinda bass from a Denon. Low end is adequate tho, but can be boomy or overwhelming.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis