Denon DVD-2910 Player Review!

W

WelshDog

Audiophyte
Give me my Denon Link!

MarieonCape said:
For example, my 3805 has Denon Link but the 2910 does not. The $1500 3910 does.
This is my beef with the 2910, no Denon Link. I also have a 3805 and honestly the 3910 is too pricey for what you get. I do hope that Denon will add Dlink on future 2900 series players. Seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

E

eirepaul

Audioholic
WelshDog said:
This is my beef with the 2910, no Denon Link. I also have a 3805 and honestly the 3910 is too pricey for what you get. I do hope that Denon will add Dlink on future 2900 series players. Seems like it wouldn't be that big of a deal.
I agree - I would have been all over the 2910 if it had the DLink, and the 3910 is too much money for me as well. I just don't understand Denon's logic in not including the Dlink at the 2910's price point. We can only hope for the next time I guess.

Right now I'm using analog connections for multi-channel surround, and it sounds great. Can anybody give some insight into experience they have had comparing analog vs digital connections for m/c music? Is it truly that big of an advantage to stay in the digital domain for m/c music? Technically it seems to make sense, but does it really translate into a practical improvement in sound resolution? Thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis