Denon AVR-X3700H 9.2-Ch. 8K AV-Receiver Giveaway!

G

Geef

Audiophyte
If I ever won something like that I would almost feel bad for the gear. It would replace my ancient Yamaha RX-V377 and would have to live with older speakers! (btw my setup works awesome even though its old.)

Benneffect

Benneffect

Audiophyte
If I ever won something like that I would almost feel bad for the gear. It would replace my ancient Yamaha RX-V377 and would have to live with older speakers! (btw my setup works awesome even though its old.)
What is your current setup?

mrcapncaveman

mrcapncaveman

Audiophyte
Ive entered and been sharing to all my friends for extra entries, hope it helps. One channel went bad on my kenwood and I have no means to replace it, so this is my best shot.

M

Monitormaven

Audiophyte
Winning this Denon AVR would be sweet. My Onkyo is only 5 channels and is getting a bit "long-in-the-tooth."

S

Schrodinger23

Audioholic Intern
Today, Friday 13th, 2022 at 11:59pm EST is your last chance to ENTER to WIN.

Good luck!
I’ve read the article and first forum post several times and could never figure out exactly how to enter the contest. It must just be me as there were quite a few people that entered. I guess that’s why I hire an accountant for doing taxes. :)

M

Monitormaven

Audiophyte
I’ve read the article and first forum post several times and could never figure out exactly how to enter the contest. It must just be me as there were quite a few people that entered. I guess that’s why I hire an accountant for doing taxes. :)
You are not alone. :rolleyes:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I'm baffled that it isn't obvious how to enter. There is an entrance form embedded in the contest article page:

Not sure how to make it more obvious then this but don't worry, we are hosting many more to come...

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Than is used and not then when making comparisons. ;) Better odds for those willing to sign up for different social media bulls#%t is just, well, bulls#%t. Congrats to the winner, hope they enjoy the receiver and all of that future f#%kin’ junk mail.

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
We've got our winner selected, verified and responded. A very happy Kent Frese from Pennsylvania has won the Denon AVR-3700H. Pictures and maybe his thoughts on the prize to come.

Contrats, Kent!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
There's a form in the middle of the Contest Article on Audioholics.com. It's in a widget embedded in the page that asks for your name and email address centered in the page. Once you fill out that info it gives you the options to leave additional entries by interacting with different social media and sharing the contest with friends. If you go to the contest page now you'll see it's Finished message, but for the next contest, you'll the form.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Congrats Kent. Too bad your not from Canada! But parts of Pennsylvania is cool.

factoryguy

factoryguy

Audiophyte
We've got our winner selected, verified and responded. A very happy Kent Frese from Pennsylvania has won the Denon AVR-3700H. Pictures and maybe his thoughts on the prize to come.

Contrats, Kent!
This is so awesome guys and thanks again for your help with the process Wayde! The unit arrived this week and I'm hoping to set it up and run the Audyssey calibration this weekend. I'll post some pics too as soon as I have some.

Kent

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
We got a picture of Kent with the prize and a brief rundown of initial thoughts after setup. The whole family is excited to hear Denon sound in his system, unfortunately I didn't get a name of the canine member of the family, but he sure looks happy too.

"I'm running it with a Sony 77" Master's series OLED and RSL CG3 speakers with dual speedwoofer subs. The sound is amazing whether listening to Lord of the Rings and Pink Floyd's Dark side of the moon in Atmos surround. Thanks again to Audioholics!" - Kent from PA
Winner of the Denon AVR-X3700H 9.2-Ch. 8K AV-Receiver

Congrats, Kent. To you and the whole family!

Kent-2.jpg

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This is so awesome guys and thanks again for your help with the process Wayde! The unit arrived this week and I'm hoping to set it up and run the Audyssey calibration this weekend. I'll post some pics too as soon as I have some.

Kent
Congratulations!!! How do you like your RSL CG3's? I love they're subs curious and Im curious about the cg line

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis