T

TD4W

Audioholic Intern
The enter button stopped working. All other buttons work.
Has anyone had this issue or know a way to fix it?
Note: no buttons were working. One I hit "main" button for zone selection everything but enter worked.
I've tried popping batteries out, holding power 30 seconds and then pressing all buttons to see if I could get something unstuck. No dice.

T

TD4W

Audioholic Intern
Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to get the cover off the remote. I removed the screw but jeez this think never needed a screw if there are this many tight clips. Seems impossible. I only saw 1 screw right where the batteries go.
For the mean time I downloaded the remote app. I want to get this physical remote apart and clean the enter button contacts.
Any tips to pop this thing open are welcome.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for the reply. I can't seem to get the cover off the remote. I removed the screw but jeez this think never needed a screw if there are this many tight clips. Seems impossible. I only saw 1 screw right where the batteries go.
For the mean time I downloaded the remote app. I want to get this physical remote apart and clean the enter button contacts.
Any tips to pop this thing open are welcome.
I saw a tip to use a guitar pick....helped me open some Harmony remotes. The pencil thing didn't work very well, tho :) Didn't buy one of the kits but am about to as I've got a coupla buttons that aren't working so well on a few remotes....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis