Denon AVR-3700h with Mac Mini M1

I

iMohd

Audiophyte
Hi,

I have Denon AVR-X3700H and Mac Mini M1 i am using HDMI from Mac to HDMI Denon with port HDMI eARC but he not working ( black screen )

I try other way i am use USB-C from mac mini to HDMI eARC he work maybe 3 second after that he of and blank screen TV

How i can solve this issue?

i find anther solve but i dont now he work or not. ( buy Denon HDMI Adapters | Denon™ ) is he work ?

Regadse,

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Hello and welcome! What kind of TV and HDMI cables are you using in your setup? Make sure you are using newer Premium Certified HDMI cables capable of 18gb or Ultra Certified cables capable of 48gb and set the Denon and TV to Enhanced Mode for HDMI or you will have problems with 4K HDR passthrough. Connect the Mac Minii M1 to the Denon using an HDMI port from 1-7. Any one of them will work. Connect the Denon to the TV using the Denon HDMI port marked Monitor 1 ARC/eARC to the port on the TV marked ARC/eARC. I'm assuming you are using a newer TV with an ARC/eARC port. The adapter is for game consoles that can run 4K@120fps and you do not need it for the Mac mini M1.

I

iMohd

Audiophyte
Hello and welcome! What kind of TV and HDMI cables are you using in your setup? Make sure you are using newer Premium Certified HDMI cables capable of 18gb or Ultra Certified cables capable of 48gb and set the Denon and TV to Enhanced Mode for HDMI or you will have problems with 4K HDR passthrough. Connect the Mac Minii M1 to the Denon using an HDMI port from 1-7. Any one of them will work. Connect the Denon to the TV using the Denon HDMI port marked Monitor 1 ARC/eARC to the port on the TV marked ARC/eARC. I'm assuming you are using a newer TV with an ARC/eARC port. The adapter is for game consoles that can run 4K@120fps and you do not need it for the Mac mini M1.
Hi Mr Trebdp38,

thanks for reply i try anther premium HDMI and back to you with full details

Regards,

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
...Denon with port HDMI eARC but he not working ( black screen )
The HDMI port on the Denon 3700 which is labeled eARC is an OUTPUT. That is the connection that goes to your TV.

The computer must be connected to one of the INPUTS of the Denon.

This may have just been a communications issue, and you may be doing it properly, but you must NOT connect the OUTPUT of the Denon to the OUTPUT of the computer. That will never work.
MAC (HDMI OUT) --> DENON Input 1-7 (pick one)
DENON (HDMI OUT) (Monitor ARC/eARC) --> TV HDMI IN (ARC/eARC)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe if somebody else chimes in the third time saying it will be the charm.;)

I

iMohd

Audiophyte
Hi

thanks all for reply i solve issue only i change HDMI from old to new HDMI 4K 48gb and he work.

Mr Trebdp83 i want kiss your head for your advice

Reagards,
Mohd

I

iMohd

Audiophyte
The HDMI port on the Denon 3700 which is labeled eARC is an OUTPUT. That is the connection that goes to your TV.

The computer must be connected to one of the INPUTS of the Denon.

This may have just been a communications issue, and you may be doing it properly, but you must NOT connect the OUTPUT of the Denon to the OUTPUT of the computer. That will never work.
MAC (HDMI OUT) --> DENON Input 1-7 (pick one)
DENON (HDMI OUT) (Monitor ARC/eARC) --> TV HDMI IN (ARC/eARC)
thanks bro

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis