S

Soosh

Audiophyte
Hey Gene,
I have a few questions...

I saw you recommend keeping Eco mode on Auto. What is the pros and cons and will it degrade sound quality or power/outputs?

Is it safe to use an Audioquest jitterbug in the 5v USB port on the rear.

Why does IMAX limit volume to 75 on 0-98 volume scale. I have not set a volume limit myself so is this something IMAX does intentionally?

When will the HDMI 2.1 hardware update be available in the UK.

I really appreciate your time in looking into this for me and understand if you do not have an answer for all the questions.

Kind regards
Soosh

S

Soosh

Audiophyte
Great article. Thank you! Why do you not like audioquest? Thinking of ne speaker cables I currently own the AQ rocket 11 cables and looking at QED genesis silver cable... any suggestions/ opinions?

If anyone has answers for my previous question that too would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Soosh

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Because Audioquest is a bullshit cable company, selling overpriced woo, a pox on things audio IMO. Cabling isn't magic. Try this for a variety of articles on things speaker wire http://roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm
Not just cable, I know you don't care for ext DACs otherwise you would have noticed their way overpriced/over hyped Dragonfly USB DACs. I wonder what adjectives Amir is going to use in addition to citing the $12 dongle if he ever got one of those $399 flies to measure. People are buying though, so what can we say..

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not just cable, I know you don't care for ext DACs otherwise you would have noticed their way overpriced/over hyped Dragonfly USB DACs. I wonder what adjectives Amir is going to use in addition to citing the $12 dongle if he ever got one of those $399 flies to measure. People are buying though, so what can we say..
Oh I just lump that jitterbug with their dacs....fluff.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis