Denon av 4700 h sound quality

K

Kevind2022!

Audiophyte
Hi there, seems like I have to constantly adjust levels when switching from source to source or even movie to movie on Netflix or prime. I've done odyssey twice, but that didn't really help.has anyone experienced this. The catch may be that I blew up my reciever and sent it to a certified shop for repair. So now I'm not sure if it's that's why.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I
Hi there, seems like I have to constantly adjust levels when switching from source to source or even movie to movie on Netflix or prime. I've done odyssey twice, but that didn't really help.has anyone experienced this. The catch may be that I blew up my reciever and sent it to a certified shop for repair. So now I'm not sure if it's that's why.
If you read your owner's manual, there is info with regard to adjustment of source signal levels. If your AVR performs as it was designed to, you should be able to succeed with the instructions therein.

B

Brookky

Audiophyte
I

If you read your owner's manual, there is info with regard to adjustment of source signal levels. If your AVR performs as it was designed to, you should be able to succeed with the instructions therein.
You got it right, study the manual it help a lot or check for videos online

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
What were the circumstances when the AVR "blew up"?

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I assume you are talking about the volume levels? This is normal as the feeds may not be all the same. The source feed comes from Netflix, Prime, and the like, and the AVR does not have an AUTO Volume adjust level, at least in my more current AVR S-960H. That is the name of the game.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You can go into setup - inputs - source level and make some adjustments there to even things up (per input, so won't particularly address levels within a device like from different apps....youtube IME is the worst at varying levels with content within an app. Shouldn't have anything to do with "blowing up" your avr....but it may have had a fault....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis