Denon and Marantz to Offer Airplay Components

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Denon and Marantz America announced they will each offer AirPlay music streaming capability via feature upgrade on nine network-capable audio/video components in their respective lineups, making the A/V receivers the world's first to include AirPlay capability. The feature upgrade, which allows users to easily stream music from their iTunes collections to selected Denon and Marantz components with just the tap of a finger, will be available via firmware upgrade. The upgrade will be available for purchase through the Denon website to owners of four Denon A/V receivers.

Discuss "Denon and Marantz to Offer Airplay Components" here. Read the article.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
They ought to offer the upgrade for free instead of charging for it, especially since it will likely be a standard feature on future models.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Those new devices with airplay were what I was supposed to go listen to on Friday, but I didn't make it over there.

Frans

Frans

Junior Audioholic
This means I can remove another cable to my computer. Nice. I wonder if it's possible to use the remote to change / play / stop / search songs and use the GUI to change playlists?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis