Denon 4802r Vs Jvc Rx-dp15

A

achani

Audioholic Intern
Looking For Cheapest Thx Ultra2 Receiver. Found 2. Jvc Rx-dp15 Or 20, And Denon 4802r.

Need Help To Choose Which One Is Better

JVC

JVC

Banned
Denon is good equipment, but I lean more towards the JVC. The JVC's setup and terminology is easier to understand. JVC remote is WAY easier to operate. If you're an old hand at this HT stuff, and understand most of it, then go with the Denon. Otherwise, I'd go with the JVC...................... :)

F

flyv65

Full Audioholic
What's the price on the 4802r? if you're getting a good deal, you should jump on it-the Denon is a great AVR. Bear in mind the 4802r is last gen, and doesn't have either the firewire option or the Denon Link, but can be an outstanding AVR if the price is right.

Bryan...and it sets up easy...

race4aliving

race4aliving

Audioholic
I've had my 4802R for a couple of years now and I like it alot. the set up was pretty straight forward. I listened to the JVC but I liked the way the Denon sounded. JVC makes nice stuff, so if you like the way it sounds and it has the features your looking for go for it. I think you'll be happy with either one.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
JVC shouldnt even be on the same shelf as the Denon.

A

achani

Audioholic Intern
flyv65 said:
What's the price on the 4802r? if you're getting a good deal, you should jump on it-the Denon is a great AVR. Bear in mind the 4802r is last gen, and doesn't have either the firewire option or the Denon Link, but can be an outstanding AVR if the price is right.

Bryan...and it sets up easy...
I can get Denon 4802r about $1275.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis